OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @New Yarobots Spoken Person

 At War wouldnt cry i guess! 

2. Freeze I know intelligence is a foreign concept to you so I'll spell it out. Joe is a New Age member, has been for over a year. Went into retirement but has come back. Just ask your LoS friends, oh that's right YAFAI and LoS members don't really talk much. Maybe that's why you know **** about what's going on. Great family you guys have created.

3. Freeze, Honestly, Shut the **** up.

4. Oh so joebiff had been hiding in kip all along and suddenly decides to join back.

The conspiracy deepens. New Age hides members in other clans to lure them into war?
    Sure appears so when against LoS now.

5. This was a really boring read...blah blah blah this, blah blah blah that, stateless alt, stateless alt, twicc calling himself and his clannies bad ass retards and retorts. The only way to see the truth is ss everything and post that, otherwise, let's just trash talk and strip, that's always fun!

6. Freeze, shut the **** up.

7. Why do you care? It's not your war or your place to talk. Why don't you go join NA and make it your place? Otherwise you **** the **** up.

8. Cuz he is annoying af lmao.

9. If someone is annoying you on this game hit the attack button, it's quite easy actually...watch!

10. Geez Tear jump out of that clan quick lmao!

11. I must say kudos to NA clan!!! Their been out number n got pinned badly. There nothing wrong for them to ask for help in this OSW. Yes jeo is kip member so WHAT !!!! Kip always part of NA, Lately twicc kick lot of member out of clan bcos they found out lot of them only there for HTE gold n never fight at all .NA u r the best.

12. If you don't want him posting on your wall, then block him. Otherwise shut the hell up and stop complaining about it.

13. Shut up stupid mod ! I can tell him on here if I want too. It's war related. Why don't you go find something else to mod k. Or shut ya mouth

14. The "mod" is typing. So his mouth probably is shut. Unless he's trying to catch a fly.

15. Seems legit

16. @Pleiades, please refrain from posting *white trash* on forums, I have several reports that offended a few people, will be removing that comment.

Only Warning.

17. Mod green trash

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.