the best war commanders

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-BIGDADDY-I_I_I, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Cloud (silver)
    Fonzyii
    Red hot vixen
    IMF
    Kratos

Never warred under Atropos but everytime u see him on a roster u know it's gonna be difficult and he has a real eye for plunder too.

2. Sylver, atropos, crank, shadymarine, adam.

3. I always remember my time as wc...

[​IMG]

4. Jac was my favorite WC of all time, sorry Valerie.

5. My list for what it's worth:

resilient_One- Guy was a crazy genius, loved warring with him, some of his tactics would give me mild heart attacks

-Atropos- warred him a lot in S1, never knew it, since then I've warred with and against him and he "sees" a war at a different level then most WC and can adapt we'll as they go along.

Valor/IMF- any Warlor WC who was running warlor pre- S1, and during S1. I still maintain that warlor has the best top to bottom approach to building the best EE war accounts.

Harbinger Or other ZC WC from S2- those guy far and away get the all time "KAW's most improved" trophy of all time, for EE.

Hatfield- Again, just killer understanding of the game, makes something so dynamic, seem so easy...right from the early days in HIT pre-S1...where no one even knew how to track yet some crazy fun wars then.

Daedalus- Was a great emotional and dedicated WC who was basically 1 part adrenaline, 2 parts caffeine and 4 Parts Caps Lock.

Silver WC's- Not sure who exactly, all of them war a little different style...but had some sick good wars vs them.

I typically don't think WC who run high/low and SH rosters are very good, except to yell "plunder plunder!!"....But

Honourable Mention to happy Cop, who I blame partially for the current GH/LB problem we have...but props for being the biggest creator of the exploitation problem in KAW EE...this came along with a sick number of wins mind you.

6. Umm you forgot yourself val^^ he is also a great WC everyone.. And Atro is a great WC too

7. JUS Used to be a great wc during our times back then at Ghost Squad, haven't warred with him since... Kratos a great wc

8. Fonzy , Slyver , Adam and crownjoolz

They are awesome WC. 

9. I was WC in Rising Hawks in S1

10. My pick of best W.C is OMETOTCHTjV, he may be unknown to many but in preseason of S1,, he was one of the master minds of the Omet EE war machine, before Gh, before huge towers. When Real Hansels ruled EE. Many times his reading of the war pulled Omets outta sure defeat. No one matched the early Omet EE war machine, but he retired from Kaw, and the Omet where never the same after. He was sorely missed. Props former Omet OMETOTCHTjV

11. Anyone who has Val on their list is autistic ally irrelevant. In my experience the clans he runs are always filling CC with useless information, doing their own thing, and Val is like the 6 year old trying to group up the 4 year olds in his clan.

Zoom was the best WC I ever warred with, this was more season 1 though. Up there with the various RH war commanders, who's commanding was much easier due to a great strategy being set up prior to any war; special thanks to Bumb and Happy_Cop for that strategizing.

12. I see OMETOTCHTjV, only retired from Omet, my mistake.

13. I've warred since the beta wars EE, and have warred under numerous WCs. But veritably, ER-Mamba and ER-Rudementary takes the EE cake. Not saying this because I'm from ER and am biased, just a shout out to them who mastered the EE wars very early on; most of you wouldnt have had the opportunity to war under them anyway.

-Dinga- (come back to ER you noob) and BCW_Ktatzen were also pretty awesome.
    These WCs didnt need to choose rosters or worry about which opponents casted, clannies just casted WOC in a first-come-first served basis. They would use who they have and assign targets and easily beat an opponent clan bigger than them with strategy and teamwork alone.

Cheers

14. val for me too best and most fun wars for me at worms

Also had some great wars with CJ at taka again lots of hun with decent people.

Back in season on valkyl_ and res one taught me everything and got me interested in ee. Back in the day we were swapping swords and feathers from pin lol

15. Bumb - Rising Hawks
    Tal - Wingless Angels

No war commander I have came across has proven to be as good as they were in my eyes.

There are other great commanders like Sylv and Kratos but I believe they are no match for Bumb and Tal.

No matter how great of commander any of these great top commanders are today I believe those 2 are among the best on a whole new level.

16. Fonzi is by far the best I have ever seen. He always makes the right moves concerning who to go after next and overall strategy.

17. Fonzyii17 is the best I've ever seen. Guy is always on point. Hardly ever loses lol