Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) + War Feedback

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

Care to explain what happened with the clans disbanding, and why we got sucked with an inactive who replaced the active you gave the other team in war #1 (virtuous looters)

2. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

Have you ever given consideration to rewarding players who step up to be war commander?

You guys know what a wc is right? Assuming youve play tested randomly? Im sure you guys have seen the frustration when someone does not step up right? And you understand that a clans success in war is inherently dependent on the person who makes a strategy for everyone else to follow, before and during the war? That person is usually only rewarded the increased chance of success and respect of his teammates.
    I think you should develop an increased reward for these people. I honestly believe that *real* ee war leaders should be rewarded and thus gain interest from more players who have a goal and thus more people will war under a recognized war leader thereby giving more people a chance and a reason to war.
    More wcs= more war clans, or at least in the indi wars, recognized wcs could at least be divvied out. Yeah I get there could be issues, but whatever just some provoking feedback.

3. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

Support for Stos, supra, the skill of the WC (if any) is most often the key determinitive factor in iWar success; however, this would require programming the WC, maybe as a spell, but how then do you decide who gets to cast the WC spell? And also the TC is key, should be included.

4. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

please schedule a mix of clan and indy wars during week and a mix of clan and indy wars on weekend.

5. i like these war. evens the playing field.

6. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

Need to get rid of #22 and #24 in my clan lol
    their names are mostly-inactive-in-Indy-wars and always-inactive-in-Indy-wars

7. I see so many bads crying about SH yet if they didn't want to face SH they'd just cast nothing but large builds. 12 sh and 3 bigs would not match 15 bigs. There has always been a large number of gh/sh for a reason. It's the best small build that you can be competative with. If SH get nerfed people will just go for the next best small build. Smaller builds want to war too. If you don't want to face them then stop roster stacking sh with bigs and cast only bigs.

8. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

Individual wars are jokes, we had one player with 0/150 0/150 stats, 0 battles win and 0 lost, how can such player war? Why do you even allow such build to even cast WOC dev? Do you really think this is good for EE?

9. Indi wars only evenly matched fights, always a chance u will lose- is what makes war fun. Clan wars unless your a sh running no defense potions or a 40ml cs Lb wall of towers then you are a leak. Still fun fight And can be won. I guess keep clan wars for sh and lb and I'll keep hitting indi wars till I'm lb, cause aint no way I'm gonna downgrade to be a sh, of course being addicted to ee wars, I'll be clan warring, and ee warring. Lol could lose 100 in a row, I'd still war

10. Suggest to reduce Waiting Time for individual wars to 1hr since there is no need to finish any eb before war. Thks

11. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

If S4 not run as iwar then please reduce the iwar schedule and move back 1 hour war time

12. Can u give us some update on what/when as regards to s4/the beta tests-before we stop caring?

13. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

I support the iwars. Keep them coming. Clan wars are becoming defunct. Too many exploit problems.

14. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

Timeslot 1 - 2pm GMT
    Timeslot 2 - 6pm GMT

Thx

15. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

Indi wars are fantastic for mid builds...clan wars are all SH and LB types...the only challenge is building a roster to exploit the other teams.

To quote Lennon: "I know I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one". Is there anything we can do to limit people who are inactive or do not xtal in indi wars? One can only farm soooo many accts at one time

Thank you, I've enjoyed being able to do ee again

16. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

1. inactive warriors.

should give a spell to the person who do less than 10 actions each war which can decrease their plunder by 20% for 48 hrs

2. could not make any plunder for two hours before individual war start was too long.

should give us 1 hour to scout opponent roster or make some gold just like normal chaos wars

17. :twisted: RANT MODE {ENGAGED} - | - OFF :evil:

Many people like the indi wars because it gives them the opportunity to cast with their build (junk or great... ALL CAN WAR :eek: ). They may not have good BFE/BFA or even have towers... but they want the chance to enjoy the war system. I understand that people want the opportunity to do EE wars. I enjoy both Indi wars and clan wars for very different reasons.

Clan wars - Over the last 3 seasons, the majority EE clans have adapted the "EE rosters" to be more competitive with the clans that have been using these rosters from back in season 1. Translation, about 75% of current EE clans cast x amount of SH accounts per war. This is now the roster that the MAJORITY of ee clans use, beside a select few clans that refuse to change builds or allow sh accounts join for EE purposes. I respect those clans and their decision.

I enjoy clan wars because i can war with people that i trust and enjoy. People that have taught me the game, the EE system and more. I enjoy competing with all my friends and opponents. Most clans give a good effort in clan wars (unless royally screwed on match :D ) because they are fighting with and for their clan. Bad performance? A liability to the war can be removed from the clan after the war. Clan owner and roster builders can adjust builds, tinker with mechs, kick trash warriors, try different lineups, etc. It is a great way for people to learn the game. Indi wars, you get what you got. You must play the hand your dealt.

I enjoy (some) indi wars because the usual EE roster does not exist. It allows the wars to have a different pace and use different strategies. The different tiers of wars allows SH vs SH (and smalls), Mids vs Mids, Bigs vs Bigs and LB vs LB. This is good. From my experience, the bigger rosters are comprised of people that want to war and have spent time and money building their accounts. They take some pride in their build and performance. They will fight till the end and are just looking for a good experience (and hopefully a W). Its fun to learn how other people strategize and how you compare to others in war. :lol:

I dislike indi wars for a few reasons. The smaller wars are a joke. People are casting several accts in an attempt to either
    A.) mole out war info to opponent
    B.) Spam CC non stop throughout war
    C.) go inactive
    D.) participate the bare minimum in attempts to get EE/mith without committing time to war...etc etc etc.... people cast statless alts....

What i have found is that this occurs with the SH wars mostly.

Also, indi wars have a 2 hour countdown with no time to scout opponents. Small issue, but is always nice to see what people are working with before making a game plan for the war. Also, there are no guarantees that your clan or your opponents clan will even have a WC. In clan wars, warring with no WC, simply doesn't happen.

I dislike (BuTtHuRt comment in 3...2...1..) that my 21 towers destroys my plunder, slowing my growth down. But i adapted my build so that i could do EE wars. Indi wars, allow any build to cast and potentially win wars/mith/equip...etc. That makes me slightly butthurt. No offense to any 25m cs attack builds with no towers. :)
    I wonder, can devs make indi wars with different roster breakdowns? does that make wars any better? can devs make a minimum CS for indi war signup? Will they ever cast a DOO DOO brown color spell for people that are inactive or low activity?

Indi wars do give everyone a chance at warring. That is why i support them. I just think a few changes need to be made.

:?: IDEAS: :?:
    - CS/battles minimum, to cast (lowest cs level of indi wars needs to go)
    - ban serial inactives/low action accts
    - different roster sizes (larger for big accts)
    - different reward system/payout entirely for indi war victories

I have experienced pure chaos in some indi wars and great strategies and execution in others. I have made friends in indi wars and i have had fun in them as well.

I think number of indi wars should be greatly reduced and made into a format similar to the All Star Wars that happened last month. I like the big tournament feeling of huge rosters, longer wars (maybe 2-3 hours) and new teammates like the All Star War. Something people get excited about.

At the end of the day, the developers need to balance what makes dollars and what makes sense. I am not a kaw expert or a business man, these are just my cluttered and rambled ideas about the current state of system warring.

18. Seriously, how do you guys let a war match up of 15 sh vs 5 bigs & 10 smalls. The bigs can only hit 2 sh out of the whole war. Maybe should turn off hit restriction.

19. Change up the times so more ppl can war