EPIC SHOULD DROPS CRYSTALS

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by freakyfreak, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Guys you stupid or something support the free xtrals 

2. Support, tho i think only a dew select ebs ahould do drop xrals

3. Devs money would take a hit so it's def not gonna happen

4. Yeah and I see how the seal drops hurt the devs pocket as well think how rare they would be :roll:

5. Lol yes I definitely support this

6. Maybe have a crystal challenge once a week where if you p the highlighted player in your bl you get a xstal. Once a week 3x a month. Not too capped and not abusable.

7. Support. Great idea

8. No Support noob people live without crystals so either buy crystals or go questing

9. Ok Support. But if devs did make xtals drop from a eb it would be only hte and rotwb and they'ld be more rare then those dumb lame scrolls that are completely useless just like the relic equips.

10. Introducing the all new "Auto Unsupport". Simply activate this helpful program, and it will automatically target noob threads and not support them for you!
    Auto Unsupport is a bot and is unsupported by most games. Regular charge of 59.99 for shipping, uses may vary. Creator of product is not held responsible for any injuries sustained when device mutates and attacks.

11. Do not support

If was the case im sure eb would be super hard, affect:eek:nly lb clans could do it starting chaos

12. How about just raze the quest drop rate and I think quest drop them cuz free stuff cost the amount of gold you make. ie. free crystal/nob=less gold

13. hey what about making Them like minthril buy with gold to 3 max at 15 max daily

14. verong3, that is easily abusable, due to the amount of gold hte gives per unload, in order for this too work the cost has to end up in severall 10's off billions to work prob minimum off 30-40b

15. Yeah made that 1 max with 3 as the weekly limit

16. That actually sounds good! 50bill per xstal with a max of 3 per day. That would allow you to war 3x a day!

17. Yes it would be a very nice idea if used that way, and would be better if:

1. Priced about 5b or 50b
    2. The 5b one only usable in EE
    3. The 50b one usable for ever situation troops and spies can be used on