BIG OSW ALLIANCES

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Jul 14, 2014.

1. I prefer the old post too when it said Fury has some noob trash talkers 

2. Thanks freak, this thread is now complete

3. Pete you can't claim noob status as long as Warlock and I are playing!!
    LimbHanger

4. Lol Roni! You've been reading old threads about them. Cause we all know philo's threads are the most accurate and unbiased history you can find 

Try participating in one 

5. ive been in many adhd versus ultimat robin hood part 1 and 2 adhd versus deadly maniacs. kotfe assassins versus good vs evil . LSA versus penang island LSA versus young money millitia .wof versus dragons elite .wof versus true spartans .the strippers club versus los and blood orchid

6. Please refrain from posting false info about what WAR is doing or has done.

W.A.R.

7. i fighted easys retreat for 2 months and 7 wrath 7 and the ee war clan with it i forget the name. i fighted osiris and 46 & 2 ; cygnus legends x and a few others along the way so do drop your insinuation that i only read about osws never participated .

8. and not forgetting i fighted the 40WATTers of dkod and all thier helpers for nearly 4 months . but its only you pup whose the " warrior " right

9. its not false info dkod are reaching out n asking for strip funds to all within thier alliance or associated with them .

10. Its cuz they used all funds on A8. Now they broke

11. Even if they are unless u have a ss of them asking WAR for funds then refrain from using our name.

12. Roni I remember when you were in the CA at Easy's Retreat but I can't remember why.. I just remember the convos you had with us on pal.. You reminded me of that movie Carrie

13. What was this thread about again?

14. Lol Larry 

15. GH she doesn't have ss of anything . Why you all ask? Cause her statements are all false like her brain cells 

16. Re: BIG OSW ALLIANCES.

Roni, i am surprise u r not , even after u run ur mouth,,, 

17. dont i puns? remember stoirin thought i didnt have ss too .hi larry things happen but funny memorys looking back now and hi eric i remember when i hit your bank account in penang state osw boy was you mad you hit me with all your vamperic accounts and cire / your name backwards .

18. Roni is off her meds again. I remember when she stalked LaLa for like 8 months. Was totally obsessed w/LaLa. Was actually pretty sad knowing there was a real life person w/severe issues on the other end of the acct

19. Also, I see a family of clans missing from that list. Where are those salad tossers from FortySix and still virgins?