BIG OSW ALLIANCES

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Jul 14, 2014.

1. pup you shouldnt throw around name calling so quickly cause your the sneak who got patches account locked you reported him .your a fake friend ..i know plenty about you

2. patch aka postal

3. Reporting for false info.

4. its true report it they know already what u did

5. These last few pages have actually been painful to read..

6. OP do everyone a favour and ask a mod to lock please

7. Lol @ roni . I see you continue to spread your delusional stories  no one has funded strips for our family. We have not taken one strip at DKoD , unless you consider a 1b ally bought and all fails. I love how you show how much of a moron you are. Please keep your stories going. Everyone laughs at your whack ass

8. Dininini BatmaN of Alts ☆

9. ha i dont need to lie over it. i know all your up to .

10. Lol ok Wizard of Oz . Keep telling yourself that 

11. ok king puns the warrior . you keep doubting me

12. I wonder how many people on this thread have any knowledge of KaW osw history prior to 2013. I'd venture a guess that only about 3 people total do.

13. i began kaw in april 2012 i dont know too much but have been reading old threads lately about them

14. It's not doubt. It pure confidence that you know nothing and do nothing but run your mouth. Sad that's all you have to offer. But hey guess you work with only thing you have .

15. [​IMG]
    HiT weak? I'm going to assume that was a typo OP

16. i sent you birthday fireworks puns the other day ha well bye catch up with you probly tomorrow

17. lmao. So rini has to spout her deranged nonsense on forums because shes perm silenced. Go pull a thrown away life out a dumpster hen and gies aw a break. Eh?

18. Honestly roni, can you get any stupider.

But then again what can you expect when your mother uses knitted condoms.

19. I prefer the old forum post, where it says I'm a noob 