the best war commanders

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-BIGDADDY-I_I_I, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Med used to run with me in few my old clans

2. Zoom was good with Murder War. in season one

Ducky and Tal were both good with Wingless Angels in season 2.

Haven't warred lately so haven't met any others that come to mind as notable.

Didn't war seaso

3. Didn't war season 3

4. Actually Harbel from exodus is another good one. Did the 50/50 war w those guys.

5. Season 2 with BlueWolf at wolves reborn. Good guy he was.

6. I warred with atropos in asw 2014. For that he gets my vote

7. Atro best and most calmest WC around ️ See Atro in roster and breathe a sign of relief lol

Hatf1eld one of my all time favourites - He always seems to be able to read my mind too and not scared to try something a little different

Lots of good WCs around.. Indie wars are great for trying out new people

8. Dmerch, Kratos, and Tazz

9. smoke-break, best indi war wc i have fought with or against.

10. Kratos of course, badgirl also.

Been a while since funfreedom club, but mcarni got a great war mind for the game.

11. Cloud from Silver one of da best!!!

12. Kratos (GL) , Tal (WA), Lioness ---> one of the best trackers ik IMO, Suf Tracker, also top 5 wc ik, had em in indi and he does well

13. Stat, cloud and kratos are top 3 wc that I have had the pleasure to war with. As for trackers can't look much further than spivey and kage. Pleasure warring with you all and thank you for your time and efforts 

14. I'm still here @ khaymens. Sorting build then will be back 

15. Silver is blessed with some of the best WL and Trackers. I've warred with kratos from Ghost Legion in individual wars and have to give him props as WL

16. Older:
    Happy_cop
    Val

Newer:
    kratos
    Tazz
    Me lel jk

17. I cannot comment on the several that were mentioned because I never warred with them, but the 2 that stand out to me r MUSHROOM_WALUIGI_KINGDOM and xXxOUT_Kickenassataur_LAWZxXx, both different in their styles, but both exceptional at what they do.