Individual Wars General Rant

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valkyl_More_MaCHiNE, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Val What you say is true in a perfect world. But people are already exploring the individual wars. Then u add in the eb builds warring. The people with no xtals. The Inactive's. In a clan u pay a price for not following the plan. In a war it's about the team but with the individual wars it's just hoping u end up with less Inactive's and more real warriors. If the devs had requirements to be able to war like xtals and active I would agree with u.

2. OP@ support

Also support the notion of a time-out for inactives (both sides) so they can't sign back up quickly for another war and do the same thing, as well as no ee for inactives on the winning side (I saw one winning clan today with 4 inactives).

It's cool seeing little folks warring again... ;)

3. This is why I think some sort of hybrid format would work best. plug in "randoms" to fill out rosters, make the "seasons" shorter, and pay out something that can be turned into rewards over a long period of time

i'm sure someone has already suggested some sort of mini-tournament format, using the individual placement mechanic could help ease some of the trouble with matchmaking.

4. Valkyl..... Will you provide the sperm for my lesbian love child?

5. The indi wars are no good for KAW. The reason we all join clans and make good rosters with known fighters are what wars are for not random

6. Indi wars ️

7. Well said, about time lol. Those with negative remarks, are usually those that exploit. Welcome back to the fun wars :)

8. a war is a war. Dont u guys remember when towers were near none, warring EB builds ??? No one was complaining then, all is fair in love and war. But requirements like xstals and activity not a bad idea at all ;-)

9. I think some of the ideas on the thread are pretty good 

⭐️Completely support (-)plunder spells for inactives or people with under 15 actions !!!
    - Maybe when placed in clan, kaw auto mith your account with 4 spells and if inactive get 0 back. I'm all for punishments 

For those who are casting on multiple accounts hoping to leak are just ruining the wars. This is supposed to be about having fun not finding more ways to exploit.

Every individual war I've done so far there has always been at least 1 inactive and 2/3 who might as well been inactive (under 10 hits). I hardly war on my main these days as most clans wont accept big hansel and u join individual and u have people screaming leak ( even when u do rank high in the plunder list) but I refuse to turn into a sh or build a load of towers.

Ee for me is more for peace time when bored of Ebs. The only good things to come out of ee these days are trgets.

10. I've done quite a few individual wars and really enjoyed them. In my wars all players have been casting mith spells and active, making war a challenge, knowing your hit range and your own builds limitations.
    All Star Wars taught me the enjoyment of warring a full roster of possible targets (excluding the unhittable elite LB's) and not worrying about dts/dtw or lowpaying sh.
    Individual wars need to maintain a place in the current format going forward, period. Support Val!

11. Very nice Val. I enjoyed the read. It reiterates what I posted months ago and then waged war against SH/GH clans asking then to be proactive and help make kaw better.

Well guess what..... Their greed and own personal gain wouldn't allow them to be part of the solution. Those chose to be part of the problem.

I have made the choice to never EE again no matter the war system is.

I have not been n kaw as long as u, but I have been around quite sometime and my opinion is that the former EE system just needs to go away. The devs will need to control the entire format because the players are not able to

DD

12. What I say should happen is those with <30 actions get a spell cast on them which makes them unable to cast for wars for the rest of the week.

You wanna be useless and ruin wars for everyone else? Take a week off warring.

13. I vote for a vote mute or vote kick while in war que this would help rid the roster of inactive or spammers who "have a friend on the other side" the only indi wars I have lost are because of inactive or people that spam chat the whole war please kaw.....it's simple anything over 2/3s vote is a kick 2/3 of 23 close to 16 I'd say that's fair

14. As a brand new player, I am glad I have an option like indi wars to gain experience from.

I have gotten the chance to learn from some very talented players and wc (who probably would never have chosen to let a noob like me war with them otherwise ).

Im sure there are players who are just trying to get a free ride to the ee1 bonus, but at least some of us are actually taking the opportunity to learn and grow with the eventual goal of warring with a home clan.

15. Thing about everybody complaining about stacked rosters yet using them yourself is that players can police themselves in that regard…farm clans that use only sh…complaining to devs to do everything for you is selling yourself short…love the iwars and hope they continue

16. Maybe you guys should build war builds to war indi...or not war indi...

But that would solve all of our problems! Oh no

17. You said whack