The Blood Rains - Epic Battle Challenges

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Re: Epic Battle Challenges

As ive said before these promos are only a money grab and doesnt help out the majority of ppl 2x's gold/equip eb's are more beneficial to everyone from new players to established players as extals arent required.Just dont do them with preselected EB's do them by tiers and allow the clans to choose the appropiate one for them.We have already run a few RofWB hoping for drops the same with HTE but it seems you have removed them so now seals and horns have to be purchased to run them,this constant digging into ppl's wallets is going to be the downfall of KAW.

2. Re: Epic Battle Challenges

Finally an event that gives all clans a fair chance of getting these ebs done without the lbs stacking to get top time!.
    With reasonable time limit these are probably the only good thing you've done in recent times, next to Indiwars (exclude inactives part).

Support!

3. Re: Epic Battle Challenges

I'm am happy to see that devs have listened to concerns expressed about the time trials. these look great for small and big clans alike! Plus setting as a time limit means more can qualify easier. And don't require a seal to start! Looking forward to seeing what other ebs will be run. Well done!

4. Re: Epic Battle Challenges

I applaud you devs! This way the big LB's and their clans won't be able to get the plunder spell from the small ebs unless they want a plunder spell that gives more plunder. A step forward

5. Re: Epic Battle Challenges

@anaconda, I'm sorry? How are the devs making money off of giving a plunder spell for completing kingdom assult in an hour? Nearly any clan can do that without any cash spent.

Seems to me the devs are fanned if they do, damned if they don't. At least they listened concerning this, all they gotta do is tackle indi wars and off system pvp and I'm happy with em.

6. Re: Epic Battle Challenges

The strips will be so real after people get plunder spells.

7. Re: Epic Battle Challenges

Any clan with the slightest bit of co-ordination can complete these tasks in the allotted time very easily. Worst case for kingdom assault a large player may need to move to help a small clan get the bonus. But that's worst case.
    I have been critical of the devs recently in how events have been run for good reason at times. I cannot see a single downside in this promo, only an easy way to gain extra plunder with the least bit of effort and teamwork.
    Yes a pvp battlelist task would be nice and hopefully we will get that in the future. But I cannot see any reason to deride this event and applaud the devs for listening to the community and giving something back with this format. It's a good step forwards that benefits everyone. If any extra sales come as a result it will be from players with the spell then running hte to maximise their profit from the spell. But that is their choice and the devs have placed no requirement for expense on this promo which makes it fair to every player. On that point, thanks devs.

8. Re: Epic Battle Challenges

Nice job devs i like this idea hopefully u will pick some harder eb's in the future

9. Re: Epic Battle Challenges

This event doesn't cater to top 50 clans Wtf have you guys been smoking?

10. Re: Epic Battle Challenges

AND those EBs don't require money to play. WOW you guys really screwed this one up,

11. Re: Epic Battle Challenges

Good Job Devs!

12. Re: Epic Battle Challenges

Say a clan does stp on tuesday in under 4 hours and gets the spell, if they do it on thursday before challenge time ends, again in under 4 hours, does the time reset on the plunder bonus spell? It says the most recent earned plunder spell will be active. Just wondering.

13. Re: Epic Battle Challenges

I prefer this than time trials. Then this gives all clans an opportunity to earn spells and not just the big clans

14. Re: Epic Battle Challenges

@Khajiit.
    They may call these challenge ebs but because of the reduced times they are still basically TT's,and the smaller clans will still be hard pressed to complete them without xtals.Also how is 5% or 7% better than 2x's gold and EQUIP eb's if the devs put the 2x's on the whole tier of each eb selection.Like i said previously 2x's on the tier not a individual eb,that was the major complaint last time the 2x's were run the choice of ebs.I recently made a alt to see how hard it is to grow and found out that it is difficult most clans i moved him to were 90% inactive due to alts or ppl who have quit bit havent been kicked or even checked up on they are kept there to show #'s.I play this game basically 24/7 i have enjoyed it and made a lot of freinds but unless somethong is changed i see its days numbered,i would love to see a actual count of who plays KAW mains not alts,woth the number of inactive alts in the game its a problem.

15. Re: Epic Battle Challenges

Thanks kaw_community :D

16. Re: Epic Battle Challenges

Keep this promos for 1st, 2nd and 3rd tier epics for small accounts. Big acc get enuff from hte already. Help small kingdoms to start up - big can take care for themselves.

17. Re: Epic Battle Challenges

This event does not cater to top 50 clans ? WTF have you been smoking?
    Of course it does. You sacrifice an hour for killing a scorpion amd then with bonus go back to your usual diet of hte and dragons earning more, so obviously it does cater for you.
    Doesn't cater to small clans. If a small clan cannot complete ka within an hour they don't deserve to exist as a clan are piss poorly led and need to find a stronger home clan. Het a brain. This is the best thing the debs have done for everyone recently and people still *****. The only reason why is people cannot see how to cheat it and people out of getting it. If devs screwed up god knows I would slate em hard. So quit btching and say thanks for getting it right this time 

18. Re: Epic Battle Challenges

Excuse typos please. This device is absolte rubbish for typing on. But sure you can het the gist. 

19. Re: Epic Battle Challenges

Support 

20. Re: Epic Battle Challenges

If we leave the clan that we won the spell in, will we lose the bonus?