OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is still going on?

2. I see your wall cambji. I used to not think you were stupid. After reading the comments on your wall I see how wrong I was lol.

If NA was pinning you and your mates? That's stupid. It would cost NA 5$ per member per hour to pin your stupid ass and your mates. Does that even sound reasonable or do you sound stupid when you say it? I think you sound stupid.

You sound stupid even thinking 60 players should attempt to pin 300 .

I know for a fact NA is ripping you guys off for mass amounts of gold while all you clowns can do is pin the alts in NA(not very good at it either I might add).

Turns out Yafi truly was all hype. A few big strips using glitch gold is all they were ever worth.

Already down more than 30t off your banks Eric. Guarantee Yafi hansnt even taken a percentage of that off NA, and Eric is already down that himself.

Just gold though isn't it;)

3. You guys/gals should OSW each other using your statless alts

...but i bet you'ld just make statless alts for your statless alts huh? 

4. Looks like I touched a nerve. Another stateless New Age alt again. I am stupid so be it. Give me at least credit that I do not lie...My comment was referring to Mr Twicc bragging on fhis thread that NA got not incoming when, at the same time, his little mates were complaining to get whacked during their busy or sleeping time. Seriously what kind of OSW warriors are there?

5. ^ones that are better than you

6. O he's in YAFI didnt see that lol why are the osw clans on this thread? That's stupid

7. Philosopher should take out 30B open a new clan and let parties trash it out in cc. Then give us a summary.

8. Buttspanker from what I've heard you are the biggest one at crying and cry like a girl when your hit

9. Lol another coward NA hiding behind a non stat account... Ridiculous but representative of this clown clan

10. isn't twicc a french spelling of twit ?

11. Is that all you can do buttlicker? Cry out "another statless alt of NA". Seriously shut up and read back to where all these statless alts came from. NA is afraid to post with tgeir mains unlike a few of your new recruits.

12. Imao isn't youarefundamentalybrainless your ally? Smells like it is your alt Mrs DEAD just confirms my previous comments. Thank you for confirming 

13. White ghost trying to surrender to me on my wall . I don't accept it k

14. i was bella donnas allie too, maybe im her alt, you really do make yourself look a complete ass here, your going to upset mamma x keeping on posting after she commanded you not too :D

15. i know you have nothing to prove anymore, you all proved at beginning of this thread that yafi is a bunch of pea brained uneducated muppets who cant string a sentence passed statless alt you claim to be osw clan but not doing very well as need to take outside help in to help pin 60 members but still fail miserably even with taking in the los/purg war refugees you still fail, you call yourself an osw clan? you are a joke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: from a little stat non alt

16. Logorrhea guy youarefunfamentalybrainless is back again with his non sense repetitive verbiage, trash talking and lies! Go back where you belong in the kindergarten garbage playground 

17. awwww whats wrong buttboy did i hit a raw nerve, thats big words for someone so little and uneducated as yourself, i take it you used a dictionary to help you since your an incapable of stringing a sensible sentence together? lies? ive told no lies everything ive posted has been true, so what lies do you speak of? :roll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.