Changes to War Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Then...make a good match devs..not a mismatch peeps all now bored with ur system

2. Ok but I still think Silph should lose EE.. Support?

3. Woah.....
    Devs updated war system?......
    N DID SOMETHING GOOD?!?!?!

Good update devs im proud of you. Seriously

4. More complicated than it needs to be. More and more rules. Just makes me want to do these even less.

5. The only people conplaining about these changes are the ones who were again taking advantage of the system. Well done devs i had this problem last indi war

6. A solution to size exploit i c terra posted on pg2......

Get ready this will get shot down fast n hard but its an idea

When u get a no match it no longer renews your ee. I like this idea because lets be honest. 99.9% of the time the no matches go to clans that were building an exploit roster or stacking for the purpose of a no match anyways.

7. to build on that, if you are so grossly over or under powering a clan yes, no renewal of EE.

If you are odd man out, then I think you should get 1 rancor level and renewal of existing EE (during season EE season the rancor level).

ie
    Clan A
    Clan B
    Clan C

Clan A and Clan C match, though they could of matched Clan B. Because only 3 clans signed up the 3rd clan gets an odd man out situation.

I also favor increasing the rancor payouts, all wins should be 2, and all loses should be 1. With max rewards given @100 instead of 50 (basically doubles the system), after 30-40 pts you start losing -1 for losing a war (still gain+2 for winning).

Encourages activity because even if you continually lose you should make it to the 2nd/3rd tier of rewards at least if you war all season long.

8. excellent.

9. nice but can you pleas do not apply that new rule on the normal war instead apply it only in the indiv war
    because there are still some unfair match in the normal war unlike individual war its really a fair match and there is no point to be inactive

10. Good this should include to inactive. But if we won will the inactive will get 1 level + ee

11. i war as pure spy, and any other ps will tell you our mith payout is terrible. it doesnt matter how well i perform, ive seen the loosing team get back more mith than i earn which is just crazy. please try and increase mith payout for pure spies

12. It doesn't make sense if you matched and you unable to hit anyone in the roster...how?!!

13. Dear Dev.
    Grt move. Ty.