Oracle and it's prices..

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by TGH-IllISick-_-SkillslllI-TGH, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Couldnt agree more. FULL support. I want to change my name, xtal more frequently, but I cant do that without losing some cash. Keep the prices even, but give us KaWers some love.

2. I agree with you on parts. Some of the prices in the oracle are a little outdated like 15 nobs for only a couple billion. Those prices were set when everything didn't cost so much. But the actual price, as in real money, is somewhat understandable. Though the things you buy with it can be a little overpriced, such as seal, horns, names, etc... But I do agree on the point that if devs drop the prices, more player would buy nobs and xtals. However, that doesn't necessarily mean more profit for them. So in my opinion, the actual prices won't drop for more then a simple sale or something along those lines, as the devs wouldn't take the risk in permanently dropping prices. Support to the general idea, though.

Please ignore any spelling/grammar errors. I'm sick and on pc. No ac and I simply don't care.

3. understandable but my foot is still firm on my argument to drop prices, very good outline aqua, just need to make a believer out of you ;) :lol: either way my fight still stands to lower prices, because they do not deserve to overprice us on pixels that aren't in our possession permanently.

4. I think devs don't understand supply and demand economics

5. SUPPORT DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT

6. I don't think it's that they don't get it, they've just never gotten around to it I suppose. they should really step back and check every nook and cranny and make the necessary fixes needed

7. Totally agree with OP.

8. Totally agree, paying 5 dollars to get 6 health crystals is crazy! People use that in 1 eb!

9. Prices seem pretty good.

10. I got a new idea, maybe they should change xstal/nobility regen to faster regen time for a specific amount of time, it would still regen troops fully but the time would be reduced 50%

11. I think that would make indie wars more intense and it would be worth the money

12. Yup seals need to come down in price

13. 100% Support! 

14. Thanks :) hope devs see this soon

15. Good luck op. The devs run a business though.