Learn to War this Thursday!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Yay noobs at war 

2. I love the war the hitting is a challenge it the knock out , and match ups are great but I don't like the the time I wish it where longer .vut over all the EE wars are fun and great for wars please keep around hope one day they can be clan EE wars

3. The only issue i have with this is loss of ee lvls for those already with ee. I would love to be able to take part and be a tracker and help those with little to no ee experience learn the ropes with some experienced members on their team. But alas i have more than 1 lvl of ee that i fought tooth and nail for in inde wars(cause people dont war big anymore) that im not willing to risk with this promotion going on. In summery, make it so all have nothing to lose and turn out would be much better imo.

4. Thank you, but no thanks. Too many people complain about this or that in ee.

5. I would do it, but the way war is, people have requirments that i dont have :( by the way, i cant buy more than 6 mithril but it has been more than 3 weeks since i bought mithril. Is this how buying mithril works?

6. Follow me Boro, I will explain

7. You need to make a certain amount of actions to be rewarded, inactive will get nothing.

8. If we war twice n lose do they stack?

9. @boro its indi. wars, u get matched up with random ppl so it doesnt matter ur build or size

10. You need new people to come join cause, all the old warriors r tired of the crappy matches  shouldn't u actually fix the issues u have with wars first? Then maybe more people would war ️

11. I got 9 KOs, 97 actions, 4th plunder but 26 mith.

Yet people below me got over 50 mith and people above for less KOs and actions and 70 mith.

Devs please answer, how does this work?

12. I participated in a war on July 10 and I didn't get the plunder spell. My team lost, and I had 22 successful actions, probably 30 total, it ended about 10 minutes ago, and I waited till 15 past the hour before leaving. Did I do something wrong?

13. That was actually a fun war teaching noobs :lol:

14. Dev's Estoc is missing from wining a war, will i get refunded for gold lost from missing estoc?

15. Been a minute for this acct to war in ee, was a blast!

16. Last war we had no trackers yet still won

17. What will this be Eastern time?

18. Why is the hit ratio so crazy I can hit number 200 onthe lb there is some thing wrong with your math if that's ok.

19. This is great im learning and I have a shiny bonus spell. What do they mean by mith up its impossible to have more than 6 mith

20. So when do we get this plunder spell? War finished 50 min ago???