Guide to SKO!!

Discussion in 'Guides' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Support Vix  Noobs

2. Good guide vix but maybe an edit to say fastest way to sko is stealing no pots

3. And, for the love of god, plz put up some towers.

4. Support nicely put vix this might help a lot of ppl who are doing indi wars and save the headache of the wc who is leading the war.

5. And for the smart ones knowing the noobs sko with stl u attack sct sct to ko them lol if a big plunder use the spy action that take most of his spies which is .......

6. This wouldn't be in response to our last war ???

7. Akuma been a response to most wars 

Problem in Indie wars too, its not only noobs who i can cope with, but also some more "experienced" warriors who are so used to tanking in stacked rosters , the kinda suck in Indy wars 

8. Phone users have hard time sko'ing

9. You had me at fluffy cuddly bunnies 

10. I sometimes end up with like 33 troops and no spies, but when I attack, it says insufficient troops. How do I get around this to sko?

11. what about hybrid we cannot sko the two troops im managing when they call sko ill bombard with scout then attack my troops so thats sko

12. I think the guide could have been written better and included more info such as...

1) signs you need to sko
    - your spies are being zeroed. This means the other side is preparing to attack ko you - most likely you will see a slew of hits. If the other side ATTK ko you, it hurts your side - so be ready to SKO fast. Remember because of lag and huge # of inc...you will b ko b4 u know it if your not attentive.

2) how to re-sko. Know what kind of war your in - adv, random or classic. And find out ur comin out time by tryin to spy someone who is up the moment your spies regen - u will get a message lettin u know when you r comin up. Once u find ur time, attk spam - get rid of ur troops first so you dun get plundered bad. Once ur troops gone, then steal w/o pots til u ko urself

3) plunderin to sko. Troops need to be gone fast then SB til ur spies are under 15% then steal without pots. Steal w/o pots helps when u have 5 guys SB u tryin to ko u.

4) sometimes sko is hard when ppl sittin on u. At least dun get attk ko-Ed if u can help it.

13. Who knew that a simple tap-tap game was beyond the realms of so many, many kawers need written instructions on how to breathe - true story

14. I actually wrote this as a joke at that time -cant believe its been bumped up

15. Loving the Vixen bump bump
    Bump . Merry Christmas to all

16. Amazing,sheer brilliance! Nicely done

17. Whose the NoOb bumping all the old threads?

18. Interesting guide, even a monkey should understand this

19. . Vix your infamy goes on and on.

BEST GUIDE EVER WRITTEN