Offline Mode

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by xJonesy, Jul 9, 2014.

1. I personally think for all them people who unfortunately have bad or untrustworthy internet. KaW should make a Offline Mode and with Offline Mode you cant participate in Epic Battles or talk in World Chat nor Clan Chat. But you are aloud to do quests so you can keep upgrading even with no internet.

2. Couldn't work due to the pvp aspect of the game. People would always be safe from strips. Go to offline mode as you sleep and have no risk. Don't want farmed, go offline and be protected.

3. Quests also lack any significant amount of money to actually grow once you reach a certain point. For example I'm looking at 200b just to get a building to level 3

4. If that would be added and u hit quests u could selfpin while being offline and how would kaw know u are pinned if you're not online they cant see if u did hit quest or not.
    It's a good idea but no support .

5. This is a DRM game, every one is always connected and available to hit.

6. Ill support an offline mode. I don't have Internet either. I actually run off my neighbors Internet. Luckily for me she is a good friend of mine. I live with family and they think it's 1955 still and won't get Internet in the house. I offered to pay for it and they still don't want it in the house lol. Ild support an offline mode. There's probably more people then we all think that can't have Internet for plenty of reasons. My reason is just my family is stupid and don't realize the worlds changed since the 50s . They should have offline ebs and offline quests and offline upgrading that would be great . I love offline games.

7. Dragon maybe move out of your parents basement and you can get your own internet then

8. Or just edit the game files while offline and give yourself 1000trillion because the quests have to update the database or it wouldn't give you anything. A perfect, exploitless plan!

9. Soooo...

If I upgrade a building in offline mode, it won't be upgraded in online mode right?

10. :| um. Thts makes osw pretty impossible

11. WTF

this is the worst idea ever 

12. What might be more appropriate:
    a) Training Wheels-->for the first few days of an accounts creation (maybe in sync with the new player spell) this magical 'airplane mode' toggle could be used. Quests are only really helpful to new players anyway, and it would allow a new player to get used to the idea of the game going on without them.
    or, b) Stop stealing your neighbors internet and your connection will improve.

13. How do I upgrade when I make 1k-2 mik from quests? It's a good idea but idk if it'll work lol

14. So with this I could stayed pinned from a strip maybe? And I'd be able to quest for nobs and xtals while staying pinned