Learn to War this Thursday!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 10, 2014.

1. The point of this one day spell is to get as many people as possible out and trying wars. It's possible there may be some people who come out solely for the spell, but we're hoping this also brings out many more people who will get to experience their very first war. Be sure to show them a good time, and they may just stick around.

It doesn't mean we're focusing only on individual wars, but for this day (and spell) it's easiest to get more people in to individual wars as the entry barrier is much lower.

2. Friday must be payday, get everyone a 10% plunder bonus....they buy seals lol.

3. Not the eb noobs in my clan right now :lol: there are none. I meant the dev created clans lol. Specifying before clannie sees xD

4. They should give everyone a xtal for the war if you cast and join the clan you get a free xtal cause I'm sure some noobs don't buy xtals

5. No ubk then they would just go be semi-active and get a free xtl and plunder bonus for losing

6. What if I have a 10% plunder spell already? Stack or does it do nothing then?

7. What time would the wars be in eastern standard time?

8. and after warring with a bunch of inactives and newbs tgey will never waste thier time again

9. This spell will stack with existing plunder spells from the Time Trials, however it will not stack with other Estoc's Edge spells as they will overwrite it.

10. devs what about pple with EE 1,2.3 n 4. Will their Ee decrease if they lose war n will the Ee increase if they win? Is this war event spell for first timers only??

11. War times are still a problem for me, and many others I bet, no matter what the insentive is, but thanks for trying kaw_com.

12. KaW_Comm can you ask about the xtl refund? I mean we've been milked for money for awhile. Perhaps an xtl refund (only if you use it in war) so tht more people will participate in turn possibly adding new EE ers and new cash flow :)

13. Perhaps a refund will clear the annoyance toward devs*

14. To further promote participation tomorrow you should also refund xtals :)

15. Xstals or no xstals you are probably going to qualify for the EE spell if you lose so you don't need an xstal nor to have one refunded.

16. do these spells stack like ee or do u just get the 1 even if u compeat in 2 or 3?

17. Its for the people who EE often and are gonna have to teach fairies how to war and not lose

18. Basically, if you lose and the outcome of the war would result in you losing EE, or having none (Going from Level 1 -> None, or None -> None), you'll end up with the new spell.

If you've got Levels, 2, 3, 4, or 5 and lose you'll go down a level as normal.

If you win, you go up a level as normal.

This doesn't only apply to first time players coming to war, but those are the majority of people (along with those who haven't warred recently) who will be able to benefit from it.

Hope this answers your questions.

19. I can't remember my name!
    - Homer J Simpson

20. They don't stack with themselves. If you end up getting multiples of the Level 0 spell from losing multiple wars, it will simply be replaced with the new one (essentially setting it to last for 24 hours again)