ORDER OF THE VALIANT KNIGHTS

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Moose2, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Slorgg, for handling Complaints Dept with sophistication and ease. Never fails to manifest finesse in cc. Always ready to help and answer qs immediately :) Fierce and tough when necessary.

Free candies, anyone?

2. WHY DO YOU NECROBUMP THIS BAN THEM

3. One more vote for slorgg. He is always helpful towards others. And he will response to complaints within 24 hrs

4. Well I'm gonna vote slorgg, he is helpful and never fails to entertain cc

5. Slorgg for VK most helpful in all aspects of the game and is the definition of a VK.

This Message is Approved By Mє┼ąL K๏┼Fє ąşşąşşIЙ

6. My vote is for Slorgg.

7. I'd like to nominate my mentor, my clan mate and my close friend, Slorgg.

His selflessness, leadership and positive attitude are unmatched.

Through his sparkling personality and great wisdom does he guide us like a beacon of light shining bright in the darkness.

He once drove over 100 miles just to give me a ride to work while my car was in the shop waiting on a transmission. His van is quite spacious. (True story)

If anyone deserves to be nominated, it is Slorgg.

You're already a Valiant Knight in my eyes and in my heart, bro.

You're so silly!

Slorgg for VK.
    Support the movement.

8. my vote goes to slorgg. very friendly and helpful player

9. Slorgg always a help in chat both world and clan also gives great advice in pm's and if you wall him he is always quick with a response

10. They are all from the same clan so don't do it

#VoteNoForSlorgg

11. #voteYESforslorgg

12. Vote for me guys. I'm from blades of sapphire.

13. I vote for slorg. Wait nvm I'm not in kotfe. I vote for ancienne

14. I vote for slorgg All the way 
    ⊀๏tƒཇ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻
    ✯☠CƦ/ҜøɫƑƎ/ŦṨ/₩ØG/ᎦᎬ/ĦᎥŦ☠✯

15. I also vote slorgg for the many reasons already stated!!!

16. Look, gang, as long as your guy whom you're putting forward has made a lasting and positive contribution to the game then I'm sure your nomination will be upheld.

If your guy isn't as good as moose or Wulf or Slayerbob or Corinthian or KoolAid then you're just asking to make this the special Olympics. Where every retard gets a gold medal.

Complain about me all you want, but the rest of those names made a lasting positive impact on the game. Not on a singular player, but the landscape of the game.

In fact, don't complain about me. I have affected pvp, warring clans, updates, and some of the formative clan development as well as coining the very vernacular you use to describe KaW today.

To make your arguments heard for your decided inductees I recommend you espouse their community contribution instead of 'my bro trained me'.

17. All hail Slorgg

18. Swabia is a very inappropriate VK.

That would be me as VK

19. I vote for slorgg. Part of the best kaw family out there