Epic Battle Time Trials!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Thanks guys for the rewards very nice of you

2. Kaw, you said you were extending spells 24 hrs, my 20% spell, which i revived first got the extension. My 10%, that i got several hours later, didn't. So i have about 20 more hours on the spell i received first. Is this going to be fixed?

3. And even if not, thank you devs, i appreciate all the work that must have gone into this. Thank you :)

4. Where the f is my spell?

5. Still waiting for rewards

6. I'm still ****ing waiting

7. Still waiting for rewards !!! What is delay with getting them out ?

8. Ty devs love the achievements , idea tho why not make plunder spell to the top 10 clans then to make ppl do events more that way you get better changes at plunder spell spell last 2weeks

9. Do not support. Developers suck

10. As posting an ss is now a bannable offence for deformation of character to a player.
    Dear kaw please read my statements. I never named a player or clan I made sure of that
    The ss I made no comment and the viewer can make their own conclusion.

But let's be honest. For once. This contest was always a way to give the lb a boost. It was never going to be won by anyone else.
    You could of put tiers and free ebs in but you chose to mislead your customers and give them the impression they all had a chance to win.
    Whilst I commend the dedication of the real players that took time to throw away their seals that would of been better served in slow b2b hte clans making more gold per seal they did a great job of co-ordinating real people.
    They did.... Others cheated and I highlighted this when it was brought to my attention.
    No jealousy or greed or hatred was a motivation. Purely a belief that all players should have a chance to compete on equal ground.
    We all knew before it started only the clans that stacked lb with superfast broadband and pc's would have a chance. Good for them. The fact some chose to cheat, and rather than acknowledge that fact and state you were addressing whether a breach had occurred you chose to try and avoid the entire situation and ignore your player base concerns.

We know that you need the lb players money. We know you will never act against them and they will be allowed to dictate your game.
    We understand that you won't cut off your paycheck.
    But at least be honest about the state of affairs and don't ignore the community as a whole.
    When there is an event we can be part of we will bother. When the lb eveents come out I guess we will have to Learn our place i love that line. Compensating much? Knowing my place in an app omfg how pathetic was that statement. I nearly pissed myself laughing.
    Chaos no jealousy bud. Just trying to keep an honest and open event when it comes to pay to play events. Personally i think anyone who threw away more than one seal for a 10% 7 day bonus is an idiot though.
    Rat? Where to start? Hate you? Don't know you bud. But talk about cheating on kaw I will find out. And I will out you.

Last thought kaw adnin. I had said i was off this thread as a result of posting my thoughts and the evidence that people needed to see. You refused to reply to my emails for 30 hours. You forced me to post the allegation publicly.and then forum ban me for posting evidence of cheating on your game only makes you look bad here.

And forced this final response.
    I don't care what your answer is anymore. We know how you operate, what your goals are. And who controls the game. That's not you.
    You can ban me, delete me, whatever you like. It doesn't matter. Players have seen how you treat them now. And it is truelly shameful.
    Now btw I am done. No more posts on this thread from me so don't panic. But learn how to communicate honestly.

11. Hurt much no support️

12. I want to see this deleated proof of cheating

13. Seriously this is a joke. Devs still not given me reward even though I already tell them when I earned it? I have spent money on this game and still they do not sort it out?

14. Again, credit card users support this money maker hunts for nothing, feathers, spells etc are all crap! Do not forget HTE whas launghed for a short period by devs, well it's still here and killed a lot of clans.

15. Wow 112 pages of people complaining that has to be a new record,even for kaw

16. But u know u really cant argue with soulless that this event (along with 96 xstal limit) is all for top lb's. We put 112 pages mostly against the devs here on this time trial forum

Their response....make another 2 time trials

17. Will i ever get my plunder spell?

18. I have yet to get my plunder spell!! :evil:

19. Spell not affecting ally bonus again btw