No More SH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by VA_VampYS_Dark_Ghost_VA, Jul 6, 2014.

1. I have found out away we can get rid of the SH build for those that hate it.
    You know how we used to have the no DTW/DTS wars, well use them again, most tanks and mids (unless noobs like me) Have more then 800-900k spy and way more then 100-900k attack, so then, the tanks and mids have an upper hand and most tanks have full BFE and huge BFA, so can knock the SH out easy.

That's my way to stop the SH, no one will use them because they get KO to easy in no DTW/DTS.

Also, please stay on track, I DO NOT want this thread locked for people being rude and sidetracking

Ty, Ghost

Also sorry for any spelling mistakes if there are any :)

2. Hmmm if it works I will start warring again

3. What's the big deal with SH

4. Some say they are exploit builds

5. I'd rather say strategic exploits that needs fixing

6. So mids are forced to use spies on the sh while the sh can still plunder on each other. In the meantime mids are getting smashed around and leaking like crazy to opposing lb. Not sure how you think this will stop people warring with sh or even change things from how they are now.

7. What will happen is 50% noob 50% tank clans will emerge and wars will die

8. Bigger builds can't plunder a SH w/o pots. Not the problem of hitting the noobs.

9. They are strategical exploits, as spyro said.
    We kick your ass. It's as simple as that. And it's not an "exploit" per se. It's just an amazing and cost-efficient build.

10. Posted from a build that can't hit an sh

11. Haha. OP's argument just failed.
    Post with you main, please.

12. Sh and ps are both in their way a style of exploit build. So where hax0r's when the nexus where initially noted. Taking away dtw/dts only gives the sh's better reach, higher pay. Have you played with all the diffrent ee styles? Dtw/dts off was not better. Not by a long shot unless you liked having everyone having to constantly try to keep the gh or now sh from getting win hits off. you squash sh it'll just turn in to vol Hansel or even more no risk ps's..let's not.

13. Let's just replace spy buildings with pillow factors, mkay?

14. Factories*

15. op hating on sh

16. I personly don't hate it, but other people said they did so

17. Main hates being sh 

18. Maybe put in a minimum plunder award at around 35m. So any attack regardless of size will pay that much. Or make plunder in ee war strictly based off attackers build and don't worry about defenders build at all when factoring plunder. So this way a tank makes however much off an sh and the sh makes half that. Bet they disappear real fast.

19. Sh are the butt hole of kaw. Nothing but crap 