Oracle and it's prices..

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by TGH-IllISick-_-SkillslllI-TGH, Jul 5, 2014.

1.  Support  Can someone wall me and tell me how to get the emoji dudes who laugh an stuff? Not needed but still wanna know  Anyways, very nice thread, and I like how well thought out it is to some of the others. Hope to see many more of these mate  It's a shame there are always a select few who like to swear etc and just really peev people off. Guys, please don't do it, we're better off without! Thanks for reading, 2PRO.

2. Support, I also like how you managed to fit in pics bigger than 320x320 and not mess up the text. :)

3. The width cannot exceed 600 actually and it was nothing, thanks for the supports.

4. Support 1000000000% support!!!!

5. lopaidon. Holy **** you're stupid  OP never bullied you. You're bullying OP. And about you bullying OP: I understand that you're farming him for no reason ("but OP bullied me" no **** you stupid retard) by he asked you kindly 2-3 times to leave his thread. Just leave already for the sale of forums. If you wanna farm keep it off forums attention seeker.

6. Shwam!and u gotta b on comp for laughing smileys btw, and coloring text

7. No to put in laughing smileys you jus do :'lol: without the ' . :lol: people these days

8. Also coloring text Color

9. You all suck haha prices are good. Be happy this isn't GAW prices are X2 the cost IF YOU DONT LIKE PRICES DONT BUY ANYTHIG DUH

10. The prices are too expensive. It's just ridiculous

11. Support, the prices r expensive. Bear in mind there r players from all around the world, whose currency is not $ n it costs them a lot more..

12. Seal price drop would be nice and in all honesty I'd actually by them instead of buying nothing if I could at least afford them. So I agree you'd think this would increase profits. Demand for supply goes up when more ppl can afford the supply not the other way around. Only reason I see for not doing this is to stop new players from reaching the lb or growing too fast.. But who does that help?

13. Buy* them. Auto corrupt wins again

14. Pure unadulterated support my brother! I've been playing kaw for 5 years and occasionally we get the odd free xstal, on special times .

When I was first ll bc to now 2 lands of HFBC , 15 nob points only give u 5.5 bill! That's only a 0.3 bill increase from llbc!

Poor show .

Full support guys!

We should be given more value for Money.

And don't get me started on dragon and quetzal rewards !

Lol

Thoughts!

Wall me! Peace ️

15. This thread has got to spread word throughout kaw, need everyone's opinion