Wars on Android.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xX__B-E-A-S-T__Xx, Jun 7, 2014.

1. @wingless banana,

Ata is a company that released a product to a very large user base. Many of us are paying customers also.

By your logic, Ata's stance on this subject should be "its fine on iphone"?

A little work on ata's end which would most likely generate more revenue for their company should not only be addressed but be on the top of their 'to do' list.

2. Witless banana is an idiot. Thats all I have to say about that.

3. I'm going to keep bumping so we can get enough support so the devs actually read this and do something about it.

4. Works great for me no support

5. Instead of screwing us all over to make things fit your likeness get the device you like and use it.

6. I just want them to fix when ur on clan roster or a target ur gonna hit, then u click market place n xtal hit back then takes u to home page. It never used to do that until a couple months ago. Once that's fixed I'm happy with my droid

7. Support

8. Support! The current android version has so many flaws...

9. @vulture, assuming you don't war at all and you just stick to ebs, I'm not complaining about ebs on android. I am in fact using the device that I want and apparently I'm not the only one who has this issue. :roll:

10. Let's put this fact in to this, there's too many ******* android operating systems. And they all operate on different codes.

It's easy on iPhone and all iDevices, because they don't require 10 different sets of coding just for one device type.

11. War on android sucks

12. Full support

13. Support there's a separate attack button on iOS which means 2 steps with pots and 3 steps on android...

14. The roster resets to the top after you click off a profile, this really slows you up when trying to sko

15. Yeah its deff stupid how it goes back to the top of roster after u hi.really is annoying and had cost many ppl to not be able to sko properly

16. Bump. We need the support so we can get a change.

17. Support please ~