Oracle and it's prices..

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by TGH-IllISick-_-SkillslllI-TGH, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Honestly dot care, goes to show how immature you are

2. When you're wrong and rage farm a person 7m cs lower than you, that's cute.

3. Not immature, persistent. 

4. Yeah if that's what you call being a lard ass nerd thinking a lil bit of game drama will solve your problems at home is being "persistent" you might wanna rethink where you stand in this situation. Hiding behind your clan like you are.

5. Lol. That's the way to get me to stop 

6. Your clan has the good reputation, people like you degrade their good name, have fun repping your clan like you are I'm sure they're all proud of you farming a 7m difference guy

7. I told you idc if you don't stop lol

8. Pathetic honestly. I feel bad for you.

9. I don't like bullies!!!

10. lol. Obviously you don't know me. I am not known to care about people's opinions.

I am the black sheep of the family .
    Bit of a trouble maker, doesn't follow orders and will relentlessly **** up those who extremely piss me off 

11. Bullying is a crime in my book, you can stop now or I can use my spies on you for all eternity since ur not worth my troops

12. Then we definitely won't get on Olaf. Now **** off, no one is talking to you.

13. Is that in alt lop, do you have an account that's worth a crap so I can hit it

14. Ur too scared n ur build is too off to even consider being up against your own size. Funny.

15. lol. Big bad Olaf. I'm petrified.

16. He knows you would squash him and he doesn't like getting a taste of his own medicine i bet.. Love his immaturity level, worse than a woman's period. Gonn throw a tantrum?

17. Sick. If you had not run your mouth, we would not be in this situation.

18. lol. I'm done talking. Get your anus ready buddy 

19. lopaidon, you were the one to first run your mouth and insult OP. OP never did anything like insulting before you insulted him. And he's 7m cs smaller than you. That's cheap

20. Lol I wouldn't poke that snowman boys lol. - Support to Olafs idea ️