this gonna be my war build :)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KOTS-TokillYa-KOTS, Jul 5, 2014.

1. First of all, Happy 4th Kawers, and have fun

24 lvl 3 SOS
    5 lvl 3 tree dungeon
    20 Lvl 3 Colony's
    5 Elven Temples lvl 5
    10 of each tower in HF lvl 5

How will the defense affect my mechanics, and how will it affect how well I war, I'm a war noon who is gonna try and get full war equip Also I need a mentor to teach how to war, all the abbreviations and other stuff the WC/Tracker might say

Pls don't spam the comments or get off track, don't want it locked, also please no bad comments just want my questions answered please.

2. I can be your mentor. Follow me

3. Double post /lock and ignore maiden

4. Do... not.. let... maiden... tell.. you... anything

5. What is so bad? Just damn answer

6. He's really annoying, and is a troll, and many people farm him

7. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For anyone who wants to help but is to lazy to figure the stats themselves, here is the stats, the static defense, and for op, the total cost

8. Dont know abt war, but build is good.
    Rather than 10 adt and 10 sdt, put 5 adt and 15 sdt on Hf with 20 Vols on hl And 5 unkaris on Hf, with 1 baracks/aviary on ll and 24 Sos on ll.

Or

Put 24 coe level 3 on ll, 20 cols on hl + 5 adt on hl, 5 temples on hf with 10 adt + 10 sdt on hf.

9. I don't think he wants to be a spy or a all attack, he was a good suitable war build, my only advice is less adt and a couple more temples

10. Do not let maiden be ur mentor, he is an idiotic noob. Barely has Hl unlocked! Many of us are farming him

11. Guys I am helping OP.

12. Tell us what you know about warring then

13. Lol like I would give away my secrets that easily.

14. It's not secrets just tell us about warring if you feel as though you are so talented, you could mentor someone, give us a main account you have that proves you know ee warring, show us the proof and we might just leave you alone

15. Looking at your wall, and you think you could make alycone reset, your sadly mistaken little man, being innactive in a war I see you were, maybe you should tell op that's the way to do it ...

16. This is my main. And i am still not giving you any of my secrets. Nice try though.