Daily Welfare in KaW

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by BryQue, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Daily Welfare in KaW

Hey guyz!! I am here with another idea!! It is some bonuses and special things that "might" be offered each day.. So here it goes, hope you guyz like it. :)

Monday:
    If you join Estoc Wars, everyone gets a 5% chance to get 10% more plunder at the end of the war.

Tuesday:
    The prices of items will go down by 5%.

Wednesday:
    Rates of eqiupment dropped from eb's will go up by 1.5%.

Thursday:
    Regen time of troops will go down by half a minute.

Friday:
    Plunder from ebs becomes 1.5x greater(except for HTE and ROTWB).

Saturday:
    Plunder from hits on an active kingdom will gain by 10%.

Sunday:
    If you lose when you hit a player, there is 3% chance loss will not be counted

As you can see, there is at least 1 day for each type of activity you do in KaW, so at least it would be fair for all players in KaW whether doing eb's, wars, or PvP.. It will also let some players do all sorts of things so KaW will get more fun..

Need feedback and suggestions.. NO TROLLS PLS!! And no "support" and "no support" posts please.. I need reasons why you support it or not..

Fingers crossed for BBCode fails XD

Thanks for your time reading this :) Bye!!

2. Support .. Except for the Monday idea since there is already EE

3. It's indeed an interesting idea, one thing the devs won't like is the more plunder from ebs one, would most likely be a lower increase if they were to do that.

As for the pvp one, would that mean the loss would could as a win?

4. There can be bad things also

10% chance you will lose 20% more gold when attacked/stolen from.

Also instead of a new one each day it could be weekly weekend events. Friday-Sunday

5. I didn't know Nancy Pelosi played KaW.

6. I know 100% the devs wont do Thursday. They never like the idea of a shorter regen. They want us to buy xstals. But Friday they could also do a promo for hte and rotwb. Im pretty sure the dev make lots of money those days. Good ideas in this thread. Support

7. well any suggestions for the replacements for the other welfares??

8. VeniVidiVici
    - I meant you will get more gold at end of war, no plunder bonuses like EE

Khajit
    - What about just lowering the percent of increase??
    - The loss may not be counted as a loss and of course it won't be a win.

Infamous
    - Well bad things will increase excitement in some sort 

Knightz
    - Well then, maybe just 10 seconds faster regen?? 

PS: Numbers would be up to the devs if they agree with this

9. Seems good . Support .

10. The only aspect of this i completely dislike about this is the word welfare why not daily bonus? Seriously welfare... I intensly dislike tht word

I forgot how to spell intensly sorry
    Kirito

11. 

12. I work for a living and dont like supporting people on welfare so no support

13. Support, I like these because its not too huge of a bonus that could be a gamebreaker but its enough for motivation

14. I like some of the ideas, but the tiny increase in equip drops? 1.5% of 1% drop rate isn't going to do much for us, considering pat events had 50% boost.

15. Support except for the last one. Hit counters should be updated and accurate.