[ENDED] Temporary Daily Regen Limit Increase

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Re: Temporary Daily Regen Limit Increase

Stupid is a word so you am use that , however all I'm saying is your being to stubborn to see beyond your own flimsy arguement.

2. Re: Temporary Daily Regen Limit Increase

If kaw really wanted to help us u would speed up regens to 4 x faster.they do this in other apps as promos which is why they got a better product

3. Re: Temporary Daily Regen Limit Increase

Next PROMO Idea by devs: Time trial for TS 80% more gold. Xtal limit of 99999 per day.

One ocean liner needed to buy before game dies.

4. Re: Temporary Daily Regen Limit Increase

Only an option to xtal...
    Do or don't....enjoy

5. Re: Temporary Daily Regen Limit Increase

No support

6. Re: Temporary Daily Regen Limit Increase

@Kaw u say a temporary change but wasn't hte meant to b just a temporary eb. Also is there a limit on the amount of times a kingdom can b hit or do these ppl have to stay pinned constantly while this event is on. Which I think is one of the reasons y we have a limit.

7. Re: Temporary Daily Regen Limit Increase

Hey devs, how about you shove these ridiculous promo's up your ass. My goodness, are you dipweeds at ATA really this stupid, or is this really the way you want to make kaw fun?

Instead of making the game more enjoyable for the players, you only organise events where paid customers win. What game developing is this? Bunch of greedy fuckers.

8. Re: Temporary Daily Regen Limit Increase

Lmao at kaw deleting my post

9. Re: Temporary Daily Regen Limit Increase

@ balto, I apologize for my hostilities towards you. They were uncalled for. I am sorry

10. Re: Temporary Daily Regen Limit Increase

Damn that's a lot

11. Re: Temporary Daily Regen Limit Increase

Ha and a Ha. These idiots are not gonna apply any brakes till this game goes into the drain.

12. Re: Temporary Daily Regen Limit Increase

Haters, Haters Everywhere

13. Re: Temporary Daily Regen Limit Increase

inflation is not good,

As this good making will make kaw crash just like in the real world if inflation happens

14. Re: Temporary Daily Regen Limit Increase

Gold***

15. Re: Temporary Daily Regen Limit Increase

Remove the limit of xtals used per eb

16. Re: Temporary Daily Regen Limit Increase

Seriously ATA. This is wrong. You are turning this game into something like a gambling addiction. Believe it or not there are people who are probably spending money they don't have. By increasing the limit your part of the problem and not a solution. At the very least you could have dropped the cost of xstalls or increase the amount of xstalls you get to compensate.

The game is fun. I enjoy it and I enjoy the friends I have made. But you are wrecking it with these promos that make you spend cash. Whoever is making these decisions is leading the rest of you down a path of no return. I am sure many staff there feel the same way. So can the person making this money first player second decision and get back to thinking about your customers.

Rant over. For now

17. Re: Temporary Daily Regen Limit Increase

Why is everyone mad because the devs are running a business? And that is exactly what this is, a business. The purpose of a business is to sell a product or service for money. It is up to us the consumer if we buy their product. Last time I check this game is a choice that we have made to play. No one is forced to spend any money they do not want.

18. Re: Temporary Daily Regen Limit Increase

Next weeks Time Trial EBs will be No Quarter and New Growth. In response to you're concerns well increase the daily xtal limit to 192 and have a sale. Buy 168 crystals and you now get 2 free to total 170! Now you can get awesome equipment drops while using crystals to speed up those Epic Battles!

19. Re: Temporary Daily Regen Limit Increase

All about the money what's next monthly subscripitions to log in

20. Re: Temporary Daily Regen Limit Increase

$130 every 2 days I'm up for it!!!