Epic Battle Time Trials!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2014.

1. 

2. Can U make them individual achievements please?

3. No they didn't, it's all about fast actions.....not only Lb's.......so devs, when do u your special events like the feather hunt etc.....do u give the top 20 people the same reward or does the #1 get a special one???? Yes he does and all I'm saying is follow threw with what u say.......people always crying about getting free **** but c'mon people u have to earn it and work hard for It......pretty simple.......took me alon time to get on LB.....it's not about nobs and back a few years ago their was no seals and u had to grow the hard way by being very active or nobbing it if u have the cash....and still weren't gettig that much but anyways......Follow threw with what u say devs and no offense for who ever got the 20% but it's only the top clan with the fastest time who has the right of having it........That's the point king of terror

4. How did redstar get 30% plunder???

5. If all the bonus was to be the same, I wouldn't have stayed up till 4am defending the #1 spot, should just been honest from the start,all these rule changing and deceiving is getting old.

6. Chaos is Kingdoms at War's newest brown noser who loves to blow sunshine up the ATA's ass.

7. The same way I did lol

8. And on top of everything else,my bonus is only actually 15-18% instead of the 30% promised, my bfa isn't much so it's not that, please steady correct this, make something in this event right

9.  I didn't even get my bonus. Was in -WDGAF- and never got my bonus.

10. Why does that mean??

11. What does that mean??

12. Are the spells not working or does this do nothing to a hansel build?

13. It's a plunder bonus spell not a eb spell so your allies bonus doesn't increase only your attack actions does.

14. Devs you screwed the whole hansel population

15. So here's something I just discovered! I got notice that I get the 10% bonus for HTE but then I don't have any spell showing that It started.. So I pop back in to my clan where I was in the HTE at.. And now the Miith spell shows up.. But now no badges to show levels.. But if I click on the link where I got notice of badge and level .. It goes to my Profile at the Previous clan before I came back to home clan!  Hie screwed up is that?!!

16. Hi everyone,

We've seen your feedback and would like to clarify the intended design of the Plunder Bonus Spells.

The Bonus Plunder for each spell was for Base Plunder Bonus only, it did not affect Ally Plunder Bonus.
    We built it this way, to keep Wars balanced and to prevent gameplay imbalances in general.

However, we can understand how a "10% Plunder Bonus Increase" could be easily understood to include Ally Plunder Bonus.

To help address this, and bring the rewards more in line with the power you were expecting, we're making the following changes to the Time Trial Plunder Bonus spells:

• - The plunder bonus spells will now apply to your Plunder AND your Ally bonus.

- All bonus plunder will ONLY apply from hitting Epic Battles.

- We will be extending the Plunder Bonus spells by 24 hours for everyone.

This change will take affect over the next 10 minutes.

17. Well that sucks not having my Allie bonus increased. Hansel builds get nothing. Oh well.

18. Cheers kawit's the right thing to do. Glad to see a quick response on this one.

19. While ur on kaw....we were also wanting profile achievments lol