OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ^another statless altjust prooves it :D

2. That high roller coward sounds like a yafi bum licker.

3. i think if you look back this forum you will see that na leader had told them to stop posting a long time ago and all i can see is yafi threatening people so your post is quite irrelevant
    support new age

4. Never seen so many cowards (statless alts) in a thread before ...truly pathetic 

5. Let's please stay on topic and post with mains.

6. Amen to that x 

7. Statless alts be it supporting NA or YAFI, aren't welcomed here.

8. Interesting how the "innocents" cry their way to New Age :lol:

9. Because NA are the true legends that everyone in kaw should cry to. Lolololololol

10. Support to NA. Yafi is showing they support war runners.

11. Seems This guy forgot what happened to them last time ️

12. YOUR OUT OF ORDER! HE'S OUT OF ORDER! SHE'S OUT OF ORDER! I'M OUT OF ORDER! THIS WHOLE DAMN GAME IS OUT OF ORDER!

P.S. WHOM EVER IS ORDERING PLEASE GET ME SOME WINGS...EXTRA SPICY THANKS!

13. This will probally be my only input on thread because I don't like to involve myself in war threads but, I believe everyone should just stick to hitting each other untill the war is over. Forum propaganda gets 0 reputation points for your clan/family. If anything it depletes it.

Stay classy KaW,
    Grunt

14. YOU'RE*

Not being able to use "you're" and "your" is like not being able to see a difference between "catastrophe" and "cat ass trophy"; you don't want the latter on your wall.

This thread is now useless in my opinion...

15. Developers should set an option to allow OP to set a minimum stats requirement to post in the thread created.
    If stats is a problem, then maybe can use hire value.

16. Have you seen the 2T hire value statless accts?

17. Dont tell me? Yafi bullied them? seems you are good at that judging by reading this thread :shock:

18.  isn't there a stat limit for posting? Devs get on that **** you lazy bastards.

19. NA is a joke full of basement dwellers the feel alive whenever stripping somebody

20. Yafi is a bunch of tossers. White trash ghost hides in the clan trying to be protected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.