Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Why is no one joining my clan?

2. To add to that Whoever keeps the ally will be behind though (because the ally price grows more then what you make profit) So say you and an alt volley Your alt makes that pure profit 15% of the difference a hire (added to all the previous profit) while you made the same amount but it's all invested in your ally (not the exact same but close enough to not bother until the ally is far to expensive to be volleying with your alt)

3. BFA is what counts. 1t is roughly enough to get you ranked if you buy good allies.

4. Does ally plunder bonus effect gold earned in an item phase?
    As in the haunt item phase.

5. How many bananas are there in this game?!

6. On ally hires you make 1.58% profit. Not 15%. Can people stop the spread of false information. I have tested this hundreds of times with 10k allies. You gain 158 gold when they are bought, condensed to a percentage that is 1.58%

As for the above question the is entirely unknown unless you search through every single last account still alive on here.

7. Rikki is right I should check my source before I add to their explanation lol

8. What EQ EBs do u recommend for my size and my equip 

9. Really as long as you cast mith spells and/or use pots for troops you can hit almost all equip ebs. The main issue would be finding a clan to let you in though

10. Now for a question of my own, what contributes to how much gold you lose per attack?

I can lose 7-10mill at a time with 35mill out but when I have 80mill out I only lose 500k per atk on me.

Just curious as to what factors influence it.

11. The biggest factor is how much you have out, more you have out the more you lose since it's percentage based 20% of 100 is 20 but 20% of 200 is 40 as an example

12. Rikki, we are both right. You make 1.58% profit of the ally's initial price when they're hired from you. That is the same as 15.4% of the difference in their price before you buy them and after they're bought from you, which is more useful to know when doing volleys.

For example, with a 10k ally, after you buy it, their price multiplies by 1.05 to 10.5k. Then someone buys them off of you, multiplying their price by 1.05 again, raising it to 11,025. The difference in these prices is 11025 - 10000 = 1025. You make 158 profit on this sale.
    158 / 1025 = 15.41%

13. I want a strong kingdom and got 25 +7 lands so pls wall me what to build scout me if you need to

14. a question: why are people posting Marine21 on every forum thread?

15. Where is the bb code guide i cant find it lol

16. Marine is the new name of strawberry It's a stupid trend that'll die in a few days just like the cf granted trend that we just got past If you ignore the people or hit them for it they normally go away

17. Have the price of Highland lands been reduced before? If not is it possible that they shall be?