[RESOLVED] Unable to hit EB's

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Re: [ISSUE] Unable to hit EB's

Do u even grow?!?

2. Re: [ISSUE] Unable to hit EB's

EE lvl 1 isn't giving out extra plunder per hit.... JS 

3. Re: [ISSUE] Unable to hit EB's

Yeah I missed out on items today

4. Post with your main op

5. What does TL:DR mean?

6. It's TL;DR <- semicolon, and it means "Too Long; Didn't Read."

7. Ummm wrong thread.... But you birdies best be handing out recoups on this indi war asap!! I got only hours remaing and George will snap of not!!!!

8. George is getting upset!!!!!!!

9. George is still upset at kaw!!!!

10. And they are not going to compensate players for failed ebs because they could not hit the EB?

11. Kaw_com did the devs tell you when you started you would constantly be dealing with noobs that always want everything fixed immediately and that would constantly demand free stuff if things were not done immediately.

You guys need to show a little bit of class, they are only trying to do something for you( the players) anyway. Remember they didn't have to do anything. Sure some say it's a money grab...last time I checked there are a truckload of HTE clans so why not reward them with a neat little spell. Most of your osw and pvp clans run hte nonstop too. I would love to see the number comp's I bet it was only a slight increase in seals and horns bought. We just need to stop complaining every time the devs hit a button, they are only trying to make the game better after all. In closing, the last time I checked ATA was not a non profit organization, jus sayin'

#stopthecryin

12. Hi i m snowstorm and i cun hit assn at all currently cuz my spies always zero status ..please help me ..i am at angels of war clan

13. Hi my name is SS-Snowstorm-SS and i m in angels of wars clan ..please help me to resolve my problem being unable to hte assn (spies troops).All my spy build troops always stay zero status on my spy troops.pls advice and look inti this matter for me tks

14. ^You have no spy buildings… *facepalm*

15. That's why there's battle list...fairies amirite

16. Yea btw you're pure attack so you can't assass the eb (or steal it) so lol