Top 10 Strongest Hansels in KAW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MeganFox, Jun 25, 2014.

1. No problem Woifie. We both know what really happened, so your lies are inconsequential. I'm on this thread to correct your spelling and grammatical mistakes. You have a lot of work to do, but if you focus, it should be good.
    Detriment*
    MaCHiNE*
    Paying attention*
    If you're not going*

I can go all day Woifie. Remember not to be a smartass unless you are smart.

2. What lies I say as it happened you couldn't handle me and tried getting me kicked then you seen I was in osw so thought you would have some ground but I never cared for a few extra inc :)

Did you hit your head? Cos it happened no other way ;) and you should know I'm stubborn so yeah keep correcting me it's just about all you can do since you can't do any more

3. Come on Woifie, you know exactly what lies you're talking about. You say you were in OSW, so you had no time to hit me back while I hit you for two weeks. In spite of his, I know you were upgrading at the time. This shows that you obviously had time and troops to hit me, but preferred to use your troops on the EB. Another lie: I used my xtals on you. I would never waste them on you, when they are far more useful in a strip.

You say I ran I your clan owner? I have that conversation still. I told him that you would be my farm, and that if he had a problem, he should speak up. He then told you to apologise to me, which you proceeded to do. A sorry from the big bad Woifie.

4. Oh, and by the way, you also need to work on run on sentences. Too many connectives, and too few full stops makes your writing incoherent.
    I seem to remember you posting on a thread about spelling errors yesterday, complaining about the idiots who couldn't spell properly. Turns out, you're actually one of them.

5. Isn't this thread's topic "Top 10 Strongest Hansel's in KAW"?

6. I'd personally rank myself around 5-7

7. There was I reason I wasn't hitting you
    I was hitting a person call Tara

And have you ever heard oh bronze bars? They are a funny thing where you can hide you gold in while your being hit

How do you think I get my allies back right after you gave my tz away you couldn't believe how quickly I got my allies back :)

that person is a she*
    who pms the owner of the clan asking permission to farm? Are that much a noob? And yes you did run xtrals :)

so don't bother trying to work your way out of that one it's weak, and don't say you didn't because I got told that I was "farming" aka unloaded a bar as I returned BL hits and if I was to carry on ill be kicked

After which you xtraled and started hitting again after I zeroed so unless you get a full bar in 5mins magical you xtraled to which I dtw again ;)

8. Yawn.. So many lies. We both know you were hitting EB. We both know I let it go after you apologised. We both know that you boasted on forums about 'kicking my ass' on forums a few weeks after. We both know I proceeded to hit you for about two weeks, with no return fire from you. We both know I never wasted any of my crystals on you. So please, stop lying to impress forums and make out that you're a badass because you're in BH. Learn to use proper grammar and spelling, or if not, don't correct people on their grammar and spelling.

On that note, I will be leaving this thread. If you want to know more about how everything you just said is a lie or a twisted version of the truth, then follow me. I will continue to show you how stupid you are.

9. Yes cos I would say sorry for returning hits :|

It was more like we agreed it was water under the bridge then carried on later when I visited a friend during the osw which I got permission to do so if you where to ask wit :D which I carried on hitting Tara and the bunch

10. I love it how you change the story every time we argue about this though shows the lies in me when i keep saying the same crap and you come up with something else or change parts of the story really good job

11. How bout top ten strongest pure spies?

12. Keep on topic guys please 

13. Now pure spies ️

Theres some really kick ass Pure Spies around - Biff being my favourite ;)

14. Hansel's still win wars

15. Usually PS don't do well ok war?

16. _J is a pretty sick ps

17. Am i a good hansel ?
    Already have asked in this thread, though waiting for appraisal , lol.

18. It has become clear to me, that most of you consider any and all spy builds to be hansel, just coz they fit spy build mechs, but you are wrong. A hansel has one troop building and all the rest are spy buildings. I am not saying if you fit spy build mechs you aint a spy build. I am saying you are not a hansel. Full Stop.

19. lol really?

like fo real fo real?

cuz im calling bs.

and everyone knew already. im best hansel in ee. ;)