Epic Battle Time Trials!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Excellent point tater.

2. Devs will reply shortly k. They still thinking about it ... Depends on how many mad people respond on this thread ! Lol

3. Tater's point isn't that good. I rather max xsalt on HtE then on reckoning

4. **** it... keep bleeding email dry if they let you I guess

5. Keep bleeding em*

6. I did rowtb tt at a clan, Do i have to stay there? Or is it given to those who hit in the rowtb.. Like Florence says, please clarify

7. I'd rather not do reckoning haha. But the point is.. Every promo it's the same eb, hte and rotwb.. he made a good point.. it would be MUCH more competitive trying to do this with NQ Or FOD..

I don't mind the fact that HTE ads rotwb are in this promo.. But it's the fact that they are the ONLY ebs that we can do for the promo..

8. Have the devs answered what will happen to people who go out for ind war on June30? Perhaps you need to wait in clan until rewards are given even if that makes you miss war?

9. Just keep spending money. And devs get back with your questions and consurnes soon

10. Devs where r u?

11. Devs in important meeting ... Will be here when convenient to us all k

12. This could have been really fun

13. I implore everyone to go to the app store and rate kaw 1 star until they start listening to player demands, like this event should have been instantly scrapped, but never was.
    It's time something is dones that makes a difference

It's time to be heard! We need to make a stand and we cannot be ignored

14. I cant rate 1star to app kaw kawse i like it, but sure devs r in the wrong way with such events n too much events

15. I guess the ferrari wasn't enough eh?

16. Rating kaw as 1star is just going to stop new players trying the game lowering the sales for the devs meaning they will need to get more revenue from existing players so more promo and pay to play aspects or lower support and slower development.
    It's a little short sighted , is everything perfect no but as much as people here complain the level of money needed to enjoy kaw is limited as is the way the devs raise funds played other games were every few minutes your offered a chance to spend money and banner ads run constantly kaw isn't like that at all.

17. Most are already doing the promos and Devs will reply in a few weeks when some have spent enough to satisfy them 