Epic Battle Time Trials!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Interesting idea. Maybe my suggestion for plunder bonus event got heard. Cool. I wuld be interested tho in an event where it took months to collect rare items to attain a permanent plunder bonus equipment. This is a nice test run for sumthing like that tho.

2. Re: Epic Battle Timie Trials!

What a wast of time an money no support

3. no support bring out a eb that pays just as good as hte but takes a bit longer already kaws collapsing

4. All about the money, of course they'd never chose Ebs you don't have to pay for like reg WB or reg Haunt.

5. Because you would get the same result for a regular haunt as you would for HTE. HTE actually pays for your money. You think people want to spend 6 xsalts on a regular haunt?

If they chose regular haunting or anything else people would complain how "devs now making us waste real life money on ebs that pay ****". Kaw players always find an excuse. HTE and ROTWB are best ebs for this promo because no one wants to max xsalt on bs paying ebs.

It takes 1 seal to try, plan a time for everyone to be active. Some may xsalt. Doesn't take 100 xsalts.

6. What is this game? Grand turismo? Vroom vroom motherfuckers.

7. Also @ __boo__ in last page you said what have devs done to fix ee wars? They have an entire new system called individual wars. Maybe if you played instead of talking out of your ass you would know about it.

Of course this is Kaw where the community complains about how much their ass hurts to the devs, so we got SH complaining about how they hate it. But death to all SH :)

8.  I don't like ass talk. Maybe you should know what your talking bout. But death to all sh. Support

9. FACT: This time trial promo is definately a money spinner for Devs. Proof of this, its HTE and ROTWB yet again and not other ebs.

FACT: The devs rely our our spending for their income. ATA is a company after all that have staff and overheads.

FACT: The devs do not listen to half of Kaw community. They not fixing all the PVP and other war fix requests.

FACT: No one has to take part in this event... its not compulsory.

FACT: Tomorrow or next week the devs will do this again

FACT: You can take part in this event without spending a cent.

FACT: If you dont like playing KAW because of the above, you can always delete your account and stop playing.

10. This is the most hypocritical thing i saw on this thread
    "Come on devs at least give us HtE and ROTWB free for the day. Stop being greedy"
    - KaW Crybaby

How greedy does this sound? You want an eb that cost 60 nobility free for a whole day? Who is being greedy and cheap now? Love seeing the kaw crybabies unite in a thread. 

11. Buy more sod / horns and xtal Playing race game instead war 

12. This is a horrendous idea. That the top clans only will get a reward means that practically just the top few clans on kaw will. These guys are already predominantly huge in relation with the rest of kaw, the rest of law will be left in the dust, it is pointless for any clan outside the top few to even bother.

A badge for attempting to beat the top clans of kaw? Oh yeah totally want to throw all my money at that farcical, blatant moneygrabbing exclusion of the majority of the playerbase.

I'm not one for imposing my beliefs and thoughts onto others but I genuinely suggest that clans be formulated and watch for clans who initiate the time trial and pin their troops to hell. This kind of farce cannot be allowed to continue unabated. I don't even like the idea of not allowing others to do as they please but the players cannot be ignored on this one.

I have never advocated the bombarding of displeasure devs get for all their attempts but this is horrendous and aids only the top moneyspenders and strengths.

/Lock and boycott this vile attempt.

13. Ty why devs I love the events and promos
    Here is why they make u work hard to get the rewards .
    Two they give u bigger plunder my Guss is new t7 are coming out or my spy buildings for hl
    And new EB'S coming .

14. I love how this is only for HTE and ROTWB.

15. Support 

16. Not sure why people complain about such events. You can still do what you've been doing and do not participate. There are people who would like to do something different.

17. Ridiculous! How many more schemes will devs cook up to line their own pockets with our real money buying seals and horns. If they want to help our kaw community why not increase seal and horn drops?