Epic Battle Time Trials!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2014.

1. They run there business in canidia .. But that's not what I said... No. Look at pics

2. VooDoo is killin it over here

3. VooDoo golden bacon

4. I was just kinda starting to give this game another shot until I logged in to this bs promo. What a joke.

5. Darlingest Devs I have some questions:

Are the percent bonuses to plunder rewarded to players in clan similar to edge spells or is the plunder bonus part of the clan achievement itself? I ask this because there is a percent bonus for plunder on all clan achievements that has historically said 0. So wondering if this a new clan achievement type to include plunder bonuses instead of Atk/Def/Spy Atk/Spy Def stat boosts or if you are just adding a new kind of individual EE like spell.

IF it is a clan plunder bonus, would it apply to all ebs? ALSO IF it's a clan plunder bonus would it apply to PVP actions (both system

6. That's exactly how I read it too. What's the point of Level 1 and 2, though?

And is the spell for the CLAN, or the participating individuals?

If you really want participation here, might I suggest MORE rewards? This really limits it to the top LB clans. Or any clans who will only admit LB players.

Which, as EE does, alienates most players.

Why bother?

7. I'm a forum noob and first post got cut off...attempt number 2...

Darlingest Devs I have some questions:

Are the percent bonuses to plunder rewarded to players in clan similar to edge spells or is the plunder bonus part of the clan achievement itself? I ask this because there is a percent bonus for plunder on all clan achievements that has historically said 0. So wondering if this a new clan achievement type to include plunder bonuses instead of Atk/Def/Spy Atk/Spy Def stat boosts or if you are just adding a new kind of individual EE like spell.

IF it is a clan plunder bonus, would it apply to all ebs? ALSO IF it's a clan plunder bonus would it apply to PVP actions (both system and non system) like the traditional stat percent clan achievements do?

Answers ASAP would be appreciated!

P.S. Was pretty silly to start this event with pay to hit ebs and the timing of release is terrible since since so close to last promo. You should know better than this by now. Lol

8. Ok everyone go buy MORE seals and horns

Obviously no support

9. Is the achievement a badge for the player or what?

10. I agree it was fun doin those 2x 3x promos - it was a change of pace from doin tsg, ts, ss and hte.

Devs should bring them back rather than doing this bs time trial

11. Agreed tiger.

12. Another question would be if I dropped a seal in a b2b clan got my pass and we did end up getting the badge do I get kicked at end of pass still for helping clan or will it carry on with me or would I have to buy even more seals to stay in said clan?

13. You've got to be kidding......

14. Its all about making money.

15. :lol: :lol:

16. Seems fun - support :)

17. Mods should not abuse their power and try to control forum content unless it's against ToU. They aren't saying the ABCs or counting off numbers (spamming). They are expressing opinions. How they do that isn't your call to make. Don't treat this thread any differently than other threads. This is why forums exist.

That's totally more than 10 words.

18. idk if this has been asked already, but will the plunder spell apply to pvp as well?

19. I love how no one has done a haunt yet