Epic Battle Time Trials!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2014.

1. It would be great if it was free and only for 1 hr. So clans can give it a go

Time- fixed time like wars

Free to open eb during that hour

2. This is some crap. B2b haunt will win top time no doubt. Devs, this fully messed lmao smh. No support.

3. Is kaw giving out free seals , horns , and xtals to the entire kaw community to facilitate this time race ? Hmm. No ? Yes ? There's an idea then.

4. Devs treating everyone play this like kids. It doesn't mean rated for kids this game, means all play are kids. Very sad when devs lost respect to players intelligent.

5. Congrats when you cant possibly figure.out new ways to money grab you amaze me. And.yes their are enought mindless twits that will do this.

6. 3 words for you devs,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Omg. Haha. Is this really a thing?

0 support.

8. This would be a great idea if you did it for every eb except rotw and HTE. 

9. How about some of the LB clans find a small starter clan and send a few bigs to help them run a blue piggy to try and get them bonus plunder for a week.

10. Lol just a idea devs, why not add 50% gold to these ebs that will be worth the hassle for use to take part in this time event. 

11. This is ******** , shame on you devs.

12. Meanwhile at the Canadian HQ
    [​IMG]

13. Kaw_community you should request this to be locked I don't think anybody like this idea

14. Jesus Christ devs....

Is some big business man visiting soon and you're trying to beef up your quarterly earnings?

Has RedStar stopped nobbing?

Someone crash the company lambo?

WTF IS WITH ALL YOUR MONEY GRABS

15. I agree with Vane, its a pointless promo. Lets all spend money to get extra plunder… Why not fix the crap war system so people can do the same exact thing?

16. I title this new event B2B Gold for Devs - another Ferrari coming right up

17. Terra, I low key love you

18. Secret service (top lb clan) did hte last week in 2:53 seconds with 46 people lmao. Get the whole clan from the start thats like 35 seconds. No normal clan will even come close to that

19. What next a fairy dust event lol