Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. what would happen if everyone except one participant of the sleeping giant left a clan when it was at 1% and then that one person finished it? would all the gold go to them?

2. @ Dark,

No, the account would only get what it contributed to the EB.

3. Had to get it confirmed first, infamous,

It goes from your first xstal.

4. Add-on to AJ.

It goes like this - 1 xtal regens every day. So if you xtal every hour, the next day it may say you can xtal in 10 minutes, yet that's only 1 xtal you can use, and need to wait another hour to use another one.

5. You can't use more than 24 crystals in a 24 hour period so you can use another anytime that you have used <24 crystals in the previous 24 hours.

6. do you enchant war equipment with mithril?

7. Some. Ee equipment is enchanted with mithril

8. As an SH and aspiring Hansel, what type of allies should I get? Heavy spy or heavy attack, or both?

Also, In the future, I plan on maybe becoming a PS for wars, in which case heavy spy would be better.

9. Heavy attack for spies, heavy spies for attack builds.

A good mix works too though

10. Hansel- Attack
    Ps- Other PS

11. Get spy heavy BFA. No point getting attack heavy cos you'll still get hit easily being a hansel imo.

Sharpen the blade of the sword, not the hilt 

12. Btw^ LB are exception lol obviously.

13. As a hansel you will want attack BFA if you want to even dream of coming close to being able to do EE wars unless you do individual wars of course. Either way attack BFA is good for wars based on plunder as a hansel.

If you plan on just doing what a hansel was made for (hitting EBs while being able to farm anyone) then get spy BFA so your able farm LB and be impossible to strip. Besides that theres no real use for spy BFA.

14. How do the ee/asw/what ever else weird wars the devs make work? Lol I tried one of them but had no Idea what I was doing :(

15. Who is the biggest defense build? I don't mean towered btw

16. If I get perm silenced can I still use cc?

17. If u are perm silenced like me no wc cc ac or pm

18. How hard is it to see if someone is perm silenced ?? Cuz nerly nobodycan see it

19. How much should I save up to convert to a war build? How much land to explore?

20. what do you think is better in a fight, ps, hansel, attack build or hybrid?