One Man Clan

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by xXk1ll1n6m4cH1N8Xxlllllllll994, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Who remembers the 1 hit wasteland wilds?

2. I do!

And how bout 250b a clan? Or 500b. I don't even make these amounts. So no one can say Im being unfair 

3. Clans were 3b not to long ago

4. Whats an alt?

5. you mean like 2 years ago viper?

6. You guys are idiots. Why does it bother you if noobs make a clan? If they enjoy starting a small clan and meeting people why stop em? I met arguably my best friend on the game over years ago. We ran 3 or 4 small clans and met tons of players I still talk to.

Now I'm council of war clan, which shows just because someone creates a clan at 100k cs doesn't mean they can't end up being valuable to large clans later.

Some people enjoy PvE
    Some enjoy PvP
    Some enjoy owning small clans.

This game wasn't built to satisfy only you, but to satisfy every single one of the players. You are so self absorbed that you would take enjoyment away from someone who is likely a child?

Assholes

7. Lol my only input on this is the ones who've been here from the get go built their kingdoms the slow way....now it takes a day for a new player to reach decent size. Half price buildings and so forth what more does one need pup? They will find something to gripe about that's just the way it is

8. Well said pup

9. 1049292 is trying to strip my friends ally in war but can't tell him cuz I'm. In war

10. I mean silenced

11. No one cares

12. Every clan started with one person. Only recently (after large ebs) were you able to create a lb clan in a day.

13. Val said he has 21alts somewhere. I don't think he could complete some of the larger EBS as easy.. Also he'd have to be on 15hours really.
    6 are HFBC and maybe 1/2 are just banks I reckon.

I know someone with 23 alts all with different letters  he's missing x, y and z I think

14. I think he said 21 anyway.

15. Yea I did that for a while with web and the depraved

16. I can do haunt pretty easy in under hour an half. Tbh I haven't tried any others. Coz I'm in OSW and don't want other Alts found, and coz it just ain't worth it.