ZAFTS DOWNFALL AND COLLAPSE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KA____CHEWBAKKA____KA, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Your a waste of their time. o_O theirs a promo going on. That's where all their troops are. Get smart op.

2. Apparently not if you had the troops to fail those attacks on me.

3. Chewie, when your finished raging on forums. Feel free to come find me with your army to bring us down here at ZAFT.

We was here before you join kaw and will be here long after you leave kaw. It's haters like you that keep us famous in kaw.

I'll sign your tshirt later. And "I support ZAFT" tea mug and cap is in the post.

️ZeuS️
    Founder of ZAFT Carnage

4. Guys ...i believe him, i don't know why but i do!

5. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is the funniest thread I've read in weeks!

Buh bye op

6. I think i know what his plan is

7. And no allies...

8. Good luck op and army

9. Awwwweeeeee isn't she (op) cute... I wanna just pick her up , cuddle her and tell her it will be alright.... Bless her cotton socks

10. Stupid is stupid does

11. Cotton socks. Lmfao

This is why you do not Kaw drunk ladies and gents.

12. Well op could get this to happen if he manages to get every single kaw player against zaft onl needs like 10 maxed out clans

13. Puts on my anticipation pants

14. Members of zaft aren't as loyal as you put them out to be. If they are losing a battle they will jump ship quicker then you would think.

15. Omg lmfao I rolled off my couch laughing

16. The real ZAFT members would never leave. That's like saying Kotfe would beg for a cf. It simply doesn't happen.

17. I see this working out like lotr. These pitiful yet couragous liberators will be the men of middle earth obnoxious and weak. We spectators shall be the elves, careful and mindful of who we side with. And zaft is the evil behind the black gates, the unlimited forces of the orcs and trolls smashing against these rebels.

Cool story but it could also turn out like game of thrones. The rebels can be the north/stormlands ZAFT are the targaryens amd we the
    Spectators are dorne/the free cities

Either way this will turn out fun