[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Senpai has noticed you.

Also, to those wondering about the update on rewards and the flair, the developers are still working on it. I'm not sure if it will happen tonight, but we I'll do my best to keep prodding the developers with this nice pointy stick I found.

2. What u n the devs poke each other with is ur buisness but please keep to yourselves. This is a kid friendly game

3. Im sorry i had too. U set it up too well. Thanks for hte n rowb promo btw

4. You're next!

5. Kaw_community in mood. But still the answer u gave to us abt highland refund suxx... u guys gonna refund us?

6. Get em community!

7. Still waiting debs

8. Where is my badge :( :( 

9. It's just a bit a flair, I can wait for it, but it tickles me that there are technical difficulties with it, and the HTE promo gets rolled out seamlessly.

10. I'm still hoping that

11. ... We get some awesome equipments like those awarded in 2012

12. The equipment was for Summer Wars tourney, never in ASW

13. Run everyone devs will poke you all with his stick

14. "Summer 2014 allstar wars", technically can be translated into meaning they combined the two.

At first, before I decided to sign up (reading posts of older vets saying how fun asw is, and helping me remember that kaw is about war, not equipment), I was disinterested.

It was a fun experience, and I wish more people could have signed up and participated to make it an even 1600. The tangible rewards were nominal, but the experience was top notch. Thanks again to all could and did participate, hopefully next time around there will be a full boat of sign ups.

15. Any idea how long rewards are gonna take?

16. BELIEVE IN THE DEV'S!!!!!
    NO REWARDS YET FOR ASW CHAMPIONS BLUE WOLVES!!!!!

17. 

18. You know maybe those sparklys could give us perma increase plunder bounce since nothing else in the game does that... hahaha

I bet we will see it before the end of the week! :) I don't however know what the badges hold up is for all ASW participants?