OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh wow a real fail right there? Really? 

2. Isn't it better to do something or beat a unbeatable player in war to get attention instead of fighting in a thread?

3. ^ salty and co. Have nothing to do with this war..

4. I meant if they a strong family clan like zaft they would probably get much attention

5. No alex you dont get it!

Point is, they have to announce on forums to let the rest of KaW know who they stripped, trashtalks, etc, to make themselves look better!

To make a name for themselves you see, this is extremely important in an OSW, people dont defeat their enemies just for defeating them, they need a little fame and glory to come along the way y'know?

By thrashtalking on forums doesnt it just make them look more like an OSW vet and much scarier? Yes it does!

 See what i did there? 

6. Lol alex now you're implying that NA and YAFI are small clans...

I wouldnt dare to do that lol, especially not on forums 

You mad brah, forum is where they belong, dont annoy someone in their own territory, trust me.

7. Lol i took zaft as an example i didn't want everyone to attack if they belived in what i said but i know they aren't small clans

8. Good move clarifying it, you wouldnt want an inc of 10 pages because of your previous statement lmao!

These two clans shouldnt be messed with 

9. Oh and i meant 10pages in this very thread. Might not sound terrifying but its a pain to scroll through all 10 pages to read each and every inc.

NO ONE MESSES WITH THESE TWO CLANS!

10. I love the sarcasm, gotta have a sense of humor. I see what you did there. :lol:

11. This is a suggestion for the devs... To increase the amount in allies for max plunder bonus from allies... So players have to maintain a min of 300b to 1T to get max plunder... That would make OSW so much more fun... The bigger the built the more required...

12.  rocket great idea 

13. The min and max is just a suggestion...need fine tuning to make this work...

14. I have no further discussion for uneducated people.

15. Much much much support rocketman !!!

16. Yeah its a great idea rocket

17. I like the idea Rocket 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.