OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh I know all about bob the bank that ate a huge loss. I'm pretty much just teasing him for fun. What was it??? 15t? More bob? Was it more lol?

2. Then question answered 

3. And LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL @ silverbuller requesting CF. As soon as I saw you join NA ranks I knew you would be a quitter lol.

4. . Quitter? Get facts straight. Then return and we can talk about it

5. "I succumb to the constant inc" please cf

That's the gist of what you posted on harriers wall. QUITTER. Did I spell it wrong? Nope I researched it. It's spelled correctly.

6. My love for Apherium is overwhelming. Me love him long time.

7. Lol you lasted in NA for about 20 days. Not everyone is cut out to be bad asses.....

8. For being a statless alt u seem to know a lot! before talking about me "quitting" how about you find your balls and return to post on this thread with your main?

9.  you say it best....

10.  when you say nothing at alllllllll

11. It's as true as Twicc having lost 9T out of a 10T strip, and he woke up to quickly bank the gold in a statless alt called nrs. 

12. @reborn in page 78, what do you mean saltyfeet was dropped on his head fewer than* once as a child? That kind of means he was never dropped. I don't know i might be wrong on the meaning behind it.

13. All alpha members pls refrain from posting ty

14. Thank you for your services Silver bullet. ..u may now roam and relax in EB world as token ...come back home when u get ur RnR..=) mole badge has been acquired good man

15.  you're a troublemaker  come home. That's funny

16. @reborn

Do u eben gramar boi?

17. Stop tryna be hipster salty you chump

18. Come at me brah

19. I'm confused why are people fighting in this thread?

20. Trolls and Chronic Attention Seekers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.