Top 10 Strongest Hansels in KAW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MeganFox, Jun 25, 2014.

1. What's a midget?

2. I thought hansel mechanics came in when spy buildings were at >75% to attack buildings, towers are not counted.
    So 75 lands with say 14 towers, means a maximum of 15 attack buildings. This means alot of those mentioned are not true hansels.

3. Anubis = legend

4. They are true hansels~ they just have lots of SOS and VOLS on lowlands/highlands, and their attack buildings are on HF so its hard to tell. Hell even i have hansel mech 

5. What is a hansel?

6. Last osw war i was in...

The hansels where great gold mines
    Easy to strip, easy gold and didnt need pots to att them

If your not going to put the effort into pinning your troops 24 / 7 then there is no point in you being a hansel, you just leak gold :D

I wouldnt say hansels are best build for ee or osw its just the person behind the screen and there style of play

7. This thread has made me chuckle quite a bit

Less than 25% total attack buildings, excluding castle and towers - yes in fact makes you a hansel

And yes a hansel can look hybrid if all attack buildings are on hf

Classic example is a Shadow Hansel - many look hybrid as they put their attack building on hf but bigger builds are using the same technique too

Just because on paper a build doesnt look like it should be hansel, doesnt mean it isnt

And hansels, while their important in EE took a beating , its still a massively important build in KaW and hugely popular in OSW clans

8. Wolf or just proofed he's was never in a real osw and has no clue how hansels work 

9. Well in osw most hansels are pretty easy to cherry pick off of if the player isn't pinning. They just come into play when they help with a strip.

However, there is one hansel.....

In a resent osw IMF jumped in and commenced shoving my head in the sand. He did not lose one action and I could win a single one either. I xstalled on him but he ate it up and asked for another. Respect to that build.

10. Rawr me scary Hansel

11. Shadow spawn and Mirs are great hansels cause they know how to use them effectively.

I know they've fallen out of favor in public opinion because of EE wars, but Vixen makes excellent points. Still a really fun build. I love being hansel. 

12. HANSEL FTW!!!

Don't forget CHAOS and -Radianz-
    Maybe I'll make the top 20 



13. 1st off WOiLiE *

2nd proved *

And 3rd if you had the brains you would of noticed that I said don't be Hancel if your not going to pin otherwise your going to leak easy gold :roll:

I've been warring since I started the game properly been practicing the art of pvp before you was born and been in a few osw :| otherwise I wouldn't be in BH

Think about it if your one brain cell permits it

14. Come on Woifie. If you're going to start correcting people on their grammar, use correct grammar yourself
    Hansel*
    Before you were born*
    Woifie*
    Would have noticed*
    The hansels were great gold mines*

You also need to work on using either full stops, semi-colons, or connectives in some cases.

15. Hahahaha so much win

16. I'm sorry Determined machine, just cos I never got kicked from the eb noob clan you tried to get me kicked from just because I dtw you no matter how many times you xtrals :)

And I'm also sorry for not paid any attention to you during that clivil war ig was having and just to get just a little bit of attention you gave them my tz just to make yourself feel that bit better :D