Dear Devs-- Enough Indi wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by mlm__LADY__mlm, Jun 24, 2014.

1. I think the individual wars a great idea! More people get to try their hand at EE. Devs just need to implement some sort of way to punish inactives/noobs.

OP, I hope you realize that SH probably led to the individual wars. So shut your mouth, cast, and enjoy a midget fight against people actually who can hit you.

don't like it? THEN GROW LIKE A GOD DAMN NORMAL PLAYER

2. No support.

3. No support to players under 100k battles or less than 5m cs having an opinion or input with the kawmunnity.

Stupid SH asking for balance and equality, go **** yourself

4. I'm not too quick to call people idiots.

I call them as I see them

5. You must be a whale biologist.

6. Individual wars are great. I just don't want to be in tht clan where some player or acct alt, is like I don't have any crystals or nobs or goes inactive during war to favor the other clan or ruin your chances of winning..
    I would like it balanced am not great at EE wars but I find it easier to war with players you know and trust. Then a bunch or random players, thinking what if someone is going to be inactive. Yes I hate clans who stack or exploit the system as well. This indiv. War is for yes; eb fairies, the players who want to try to learn how to EE war without dealing with stacked rosters or a clan that exploits the system. I support the thread. Don't get rid of individual wars but don't just stop clan vs clan EE wars so u can war with your members. That's just my thought. 50/50 at least.

7. Is your choice to be a sh deal with it, before indi war we attack build are suffering while you are enjoying, is time for sh to know how we feel

8. Like the thread said it's not about abandoning individual wars it is to keep doing clan "EE" wars with your clan. When we first did indiv. Wars I praised the idea. I loved it I wanted more of it. Because I didn't have to deal with not being able to hit bigs or lb. Also seeing clans exploiting the system. If anything keep indiv. WAr to help new comers learn as well as war with random players and meet new players in the process. But just allow having clan wars for EE back.

9. "inactive noobfest wars" -- Lol lol. Touche.

10. Lol op describes herself as a real warrior when she's a microscopic shadow hansel.

11. Why does anyone get the idea clan wars are over? Devs favor Indy wars for a few weeks and suddenly all this complaining. Show a little patience and give the devs some time to work through. There is no reason to believe clan wars are done. I imagine S4 will be combined with both Indy and clan wars.

12. Of course we are complaining.

This is a GAME and many play it for CLAN STYLE wars.

We have the right to complain when there are major changes like this.

13. Glad you feel entitled to complaining. But this is not a major change. S4 hasn't even started. This is a testing period. You have no reason to believe clan wars are gone.

14. It's not a "testing period" or wars would be called "test wars".

15. They were called test wars after S3 ended. The devs haven't informed us otherwise. Every period between seasons were also called test wars. This is a testing period. Give it time. Clan wars are not over. This is not a major change.

16. Support, ind wars suck!

17. we should bring clan back to indi wars, whatever side has the most clan members wins, other side lays down.

18. as we recently seen dev react to crybabies flooding forums. So as expected all the war exploters are attempting.to make mutiple inde war threads to get dev to give them back their EXPLOTE WARS.

btw you can war multiple alts in clan wars just as in inde wars so thats a failed point.

also many clan wars take peep off wc so i seen many inactives durning season 3. So more inactives durning inde wars is another failed point.

19. and we have all of the noobs praising them, so they can leak, not xtal and be inactive