Dear Devs-- Enough Indi wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by mlm__LADY__mlm, Jun 24, 2014.

1. No support, indi wars are great, now I agree in regular wars as well, but indi wars allow midday and hansels to war again. Not to mention if I'm 20m Cs I don't have to worry about facing a lb I can't hit or facing a sh who pays 3m a hit while making 90m off me. This is coming from somebody who did the original 4 hour ee wars and has EE'd ever since.

2. Normally I would say
    Shut the hell up and stop crying. Clans stacking destroyed the ee basis and wars which I amongst hundreds of others campaigned to bring back to kaw.
    The stacked clans destroyed the ee system and deprived thousands of players for months from doing wars.
    Like I say though. I would say that. But I respect you are asking for fair chance to war as a clan whiskt keeping indi wars for everyone else.

And for everyone calling non Sh and tanks eb fairies. For crying out loud. It's a tap tap game. No player is any tougher than anyone else and you won't win any real respect for being able to beat any player because of mechs much less size.
    Play your way and enjoy the game. Let others play their way and enjoy the game and stop bitching at each other.
    How is the community supposed to respect much less appreciate anyone? When everyone is acting like children throwing insults out in every forum.
    And support for those players saying pass the knowledge on to new players.

3. @oligarch

You're an idiot. When you're warring with a clan you respect, you don't war more than 1 account. Also if you DO CHOOSE to war multiple, you can select a clan to war at with a very different roster to avoid match up.

4. No support. People either seem to think clan wars are over or they're just impatient after a few weeks of indi-favored wars. We don't know what their manpower is like so we shouldn't make assumptions. The devs aren't done with clan wars so just give it some time.

This thread is a good indication that players seem to love both Indy and clan wars. I imagine S4 will probably feature both. In my opinion, both clan and Indy wars feature strong positive qualities.

5. You are all stuck on that I'm a SH Yes .. I am but that's not what I'm getting at here, I am only asking to balance out the indi wars and clan wars, give clans a choice

If clans want to risk getting match against a stacked roster its there choice, I'm not saying take out indi wars 100% but balance it out for those who want clan wars. There is no reason why they cant run both at the same time.

6. I'm not against the occasional inactive noobfest wars, but don't make people suffer through weeks of only them.

7. Should be 25% clan 75% individ till they fix clan stacking

8. No Suppprt

Support SH only clan wars n exploit each other

9. An SH is a noob build and I was never inactive in a war.

10. Troll isn't the point if your going to sign up for any war. You should respect the players you have signed up to war with. Whether indi or clan.
    What you just stated is you have no respect and intend on being inactive adding to the problem of people intentionally abusing the system of indi wars.
    How do any of us or the devs solve issues if the game when players deliberately set out to sabotage and abuse the system.
    Either your part of the solution or you are part of the problem.
    Of you don't intend on warring to the best of your ability. Don't sign up for war on any account.

11. No support op is part of the problem

12. No support, indi war doesn't benefit sh, sh like you only stack with lb to ensure a win

13. Ok... Let's go back to sh warring with ya bigs..? Why would you want that when y'all complain a lot about us?

14. Support to what chubby just said

15. Stupid ***** SH whining on forums. YOU are the reason we can't have nice things!

16. @ troll. You are way to quick to call people idiots. Calm down a bit. What i am saying is that either way multiple account exploit is possible in the both war systems. If people really want to do it they will do it. Therefore your original statement is pointless.

17. No support - even kaw has called SH 'that damn build exploit' which is 'why we can't have nice matchups' in the thread about the new pots. Clan wars cater to the stacking clans, so until the stacking issue is solved the Indy wars are the most fair way to war.

18. SH want a David n Goliath roster...

No skill or effort building an SH so if u'all didn't create the exploit all this discussion would be non-existent. Bail out ur own boat

19. If you don't like it don't do it. Simple as.

:lol:

you can't have a problem with everyone exploiting. when you already have with SH and stacked rosters.