OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm buying a new device and create new acct just so I can farm your ass off of KAW PERMANEMTLY ....you suck

2. Permanently* I think that's how u spell it 

3. Oh noes! Kwency the statless noob is coming to get me! I better run for da hills!  Its over for me! Bahahahaha

4. Salty  Kwency ...now THATS A CHUMP!!!!!

5. DUDE!!!! you laid it down like that on a "GAME" with no "real" repercussions ...what would u do irl ???? ....drop your pants and bend over ???? (Probably) 

6. I'd like to clear something up. Nate was askin to have kwency to himself not for permission to hit him. Nate don't need to ask to hit a target and my bud knows that. I respect he wanted to take kwency on himself. To bad kwency fixed
    That tho. ️

7. BAHAHAHA!!!!! Seriously the lamest, weakest thing I've EVER seen on KAW ...Kwency delete KAW and load PIMD I think that's more your speed

8. That awkward moment when you realize resetting didn't help you out one bit.

9. xxx and nate

10. Mua mua mua!!!( ooops there goes the tonge!) 

11. I was kinda like this:
    Nate: hey hon, i was thinking. Maybe i can help you with kwency IF i can get some tonite

Xxx: pleeease!!! we cant handle kwancy by ourselves! But... U no u dont need no reason to get some right babe?

Nate: alright! Im gonna pin on eb and defeat him with my mouth! That'll show him!

12. How much did bigbob7 lost? :ugeek:

13. There is no denying yafi ability to make war in a war game at the highest level.

There is no denying that yafi are a clan, now a family of clans that make many other clans think twice before making a fight with.

There is no denying that yafi are who they are and who they say they are.

There was time when yafi was a silent participant in their wars, and in kaw. No threads, no posts, no anything. Nobody really knew what was going on at yafi.

For the most part. You couldn't tell if they were even active, until they rolled over a clan or player.

I think yafi were more menacing then. I think yafi were far more menacing when nobody knew what they were up to.

I think yafi would have served themselves better by not contributing to this thread or any thread, and just do what they do.

And what do yafi do ?

You ask for it.

14. @saltyfeet you're the most annoying and idiotic person I've had the pleasure of laughing it. You were honestly dropped as a child, maybe fewer then once. This isn't your toy forums go find something do with your pathetic life as a mindless unformed toy of society!

15. Can a mod please ask salty to leave the thread. He is attempting to derail what is an entertaining osw thread.

If he has an issue with Yafi he should make his own thread and quit talking to himself on this one.

16. ^ I couldn't agree more with that. I was thinking the same thing.

17. Who is bigbob7? And how much did bob lose?

18. If you're inquiring about bigbob then I have a feeling that it's none of your business

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.