OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can't see forum picture. :mad:

2. It's says it's going down with a Caucasian kid in a tux pointing down

3. Lmao Rio got her alt parked on my profile just to keep me without spies when I don't need spies

4. I'm potting back up do more than scout an you will nothing, you can't stop me rio that's why you got ur alt, your hoping to be somebody off defeating me when sadly you was defeated when you had to bring in an although kmsl

5. Kwency Dollar and Salty same person? Think so. Kwency be satlys hoodz side. Stay streetz player.

6. Hell no I'm not salty

7. stop flinging poo and fight
    

[​IMG]

8. I pass I have nothing to prove, I'm over being disgruntled about my silence. beside, I'd rather hit eb then waste a percentage of my troops for 25mil a hit lmao

9. ⇧⇧Osw legend right there ⇧⇧

10. Update, I put my alt on rio alt to even the battle field then Rio enlisted powderpuffgirl to come an scout to, then when I farmed the Hansel (powderpuffgirl)with my alt there was an instant follow lol I'm still a lone warrior XD

11. Update: No one cares fuzzy coconuts, go back to CoC.

12. Update: rio failed yet another strip an on the grounds of I'm sick of being scouted powerpuffgirl, rio arch-nemesis an kerman36 I humbly cf

13. Apple since when is 50 active members per 3 hour span considered inactive? You sound stupid

For a clan that has been in OSW 7 months and hasn't lost any members I would say DAMN NICE activity from NA.

Just because hits and strips aren't going where you want or expect them doesn't mean NA is inactive.

I see a lot of allies on NA members. Yafi alliance greatly outnumbers NA but NA seems to be having no problem earning gold, growing, stripping. Maybe Yafi is inactive

14. Kiwi your derailing thread...run along now kid the street lights are on,it's your bed time.
    There should be a mod banning these types of idiots but there to busy talking crap on wc.

15. Update: kerman36 mithed all up like going to EE an still failing :D I have every propack item now you know why I rarely need help an others do XD

16. Lmao another unhonorable act by yafi, I cf now the scouters wanna hit like I'd reset so I take back my cf an gonna hit back

17. Hey hey kwency gtho man! U stealing my thunder. Pay attetion to me darn it!

18. Fb unload on deathmaster btw

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.