ASW Inactives List

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Cruz, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Great idea Lu I'll add that as a proposition to the thread.

2. But what of those who had family emergencies? One of my friends is on that list and he had to go to the hospital to be with his son after an accident, should he really be penalized?

3. Yes , if he did nothing to contribute to a win then why benefit from the work of others. No one gets a free ride in life either

4. He had no idea it was going to happen. Are you all really so heartless? Wow. His son had an accident, ended up in the hospital, and you expect him to play a game. I don't know what to say to that, to be honest.

5. Kuzisa he wouldn't be punished. He would be getting a badge for what he accomplished, which is being an inactive.

He wasn't a participant in the asw. He was a liability.

6. Have you all noticed how tragedies always occur for inactive players?

It's quite amazing.

7. Kuzisa I know which friend you are referring to, and I agree some may have had emergencies to tend to.However, I would leave that up to the devs, which I am sure would handle it properly. They still do not deserve to reap the rewards from others effort. No one is being heartless they are not saying to punish him even more. He simply does not deserve rewards for no effort. That is all, which is to be expected.

8. Heartless? Lol . Hello... This is a game. Winners win.. Losers lose. If you don't play you don't win. Therefore , you don't get the pretty next to your name .

9. Fair enough. You both are right on that. I'm just tired of people treating him like crap.

10. Ill kick his ass. Where is him?

11. Also, if the emergency was so important, I'm sure he wouldn't mind giving it up for that emergency

12. I'm a bit unsure about this. People under 50 might not be inactive, but perhaps they were too cheap to xstal. As a result their crappy builds got pushed into ko time and time again. Devs should list attempted actions, not successful actions.

13. Agreed on no badge. I signed up and then was arrested for Drunk

14. Kind of irritating really... I didn't apply because I wasn't top 10 k, I find out that there were smaller players than me, and now I see this list of people who did barely anything.
    Top 10 k my arse.

15. But I agree with frog, it should list attempted actions too... It's certainly not fair to slam these ppl if they've genuinely tried.

16. Next asw I'll try to be on more, I could only pm our war briefing to my friends on the other team in the beginning. After that I had to go sunbathing, so I could only tell the opponent half the times we xstalled.

17. 100 actions isn't hard in a 6 hour war

If you go through the history, even with my build, and being pinned constantly, I managed quite a few more

18. Exactly 50 actions is easy in six hours no doubt.

19. Wow. How are you going to sign up for ASW and be inactive..

20. LU is spot on.