Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Depends on how much they have out, so no theoretical limit but there is a realistic one

2. Does anyone know what max % of the price an ally goes to after you drop him having owned him for say, a year?

3. It's still 60%.

4. How come in EE people say to get rid of defense pots?

5. If youre a pure spy, attack defense will be useless to you. Aside from that, theyre setting you up to fail. Def pots are the only thing between you and victory most of the time. Although with no dtw, i suppose def pots are just extra plunder to be made for large tower accounts.

6. Well, having defense pots increases the amount you payout to people attacking you by 50% the cost of each defense pot being used(it can be increased up to 11,117,500 gold if all def pots are active). I only recommend getting rid of your defense pots if it will most likely not change the chance of the attacker winning an attack on you. For example, if you're a hansel with little to no ADT, if you're a GH/SH, or if you're a pure spy.

7. Ah. So i was right. Thanks Resilience.

8. Anybody know of any really good HTE clans?? There's so many to choose from... Wall me or post here please...

Thank you️

9. That depends what you define as good.

10. How do you make a thread? I'm not a noob don't judge 

11. To learn how to post a thread, please answer this quick question to make sure your human.

Where do trolls live?

12. In the ocean 

13. Congratulations. To make a thread, you must go into the forums section of KaW, then go to the forums section of the forums. Then click the topic most relevant to your thread. (Other than Announcements, events, guides, best of, and the help and support section.)

14. Would I get more gold in return for selling att pots or bronze bars?

15. Bronze bars. They are worth more and sell for 22.5M per.

16. ^they both gives 75% return

17. Wat are new growth eb procedures?help asap in pm pz

18. Check out Wulf's EB guide. It's all there.