[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. I had a blast.

2. Also more of these types of wars is a very positive step in the right direction. No stacking, lots of targets,lots xtals, lots of plunder, huge kos its freakin sweet. 4hr wars would fit RL much better tho ;)

3. @kaw_com

What about the people with low actions, eg people who didn't xtal and just did like one unload and went inactive? They shouldn't get any rewards imo. The ASW is an event to show who are the best warriors and to reward those. That's why I think it's against the spirit of the ASW that the people with a low performance get a reward too. ️
    Oh and good job with the ASW devs and all "real" participants! It was an awesome experience to war with so many and such strong players. Next year I'd recommend to shorten the duration of the wars though. 4 hours would be good. 

4. We'll be looking into our options for ASW inactives and how to address them in regards to rewards, but more on that will come in the next day or two.

Right now, we've got our final match about to end!

Good luck to everyone involved!

5. Great war Blue wolves.. Congrate 2014 AsW warriors

6. Congrats - blue wolves -

7. Congratulations to the Blue Wolves, our Summer 2014 All Star Wars champions!

These players have fought valiantly over the duration of the event, proceeding through the Preliminaries, Semifinals, and Finals to secure their victory and place amongst the true All Stars of Kingdoms at War.

To all of our amazing participants, thank you for coming out and participating. We hope you enjoyed yourselves.

Rewards will be distributed sometime either Monday or Tuesday once we've finalized everything on our end.

8. GREAT WORK BLUE!

9. Congrats on win wolves. You guys are tough. Much respect.
    To the guys and gals I fought alongside with the wyverns. You guys didn't give up. I had a ton of fun warring alongside you all, and believe I've made a few friends as well.

Great job to all the active participants in the asw.

10. That blue wolf looks like he is being sexually assaulted from the rear!

11. Keep the Wolves fan color until the next ASW.

12. For those of you in All Star War clans still, you are now free to leave your clan whenever you wish. We will be disbanding these clans automatically on Monday for those still in them.

13. We still get the prizes if we leave now?

14. WOOT !!!
    CONGRATS WOLVES 

15. Congratulations Blue Wolves!

16. Congrats to all and well done blue wolves

17. And thank you devs for setting up a fun Asw system for all of us. Most of us appreciated it, some will be sitting fetal position in the corner for the next year, and others will cuss you out as they struggle to move up the ranks for next time. But it was pure win in my book. Bravo

18. You should list all the members of the Blue Wolves in an update to honor their victory. It would also kind of be neat to see all actions by member through the entire tourney as well as their KOs. For bragging rights if nothing else.

19.  ╟╖║╖╓╓╖ 〰 ╖╥╓╓╖║╖║╓╖╓╖ 
     ║║║║║╟╜  ║║║║║║║║╟╜╚╖ 
     ╙╜╙╙╜╙╜ 〰 ╙╨╜╙╜╙╙╜╙╜╙╜ 

We kicked ass BIG shout out to wc's and trackers AWSOME JOB