OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm done talking on this thread don't wanna get eagle panties in a bunch an have him forum ban me lmao

2.  false accusations about us breaking ToU? That's sad, costs you more when we fail then it costs us btw ;)

3. Lol I like how y'all cant fight Bella epic failed an kept failing now con a1r who been stealing all now is assassinating

I WIN this osw I'm 1 fighting many an I haven't called for help  yet y'all call ya selfs osw warriors

What a joke

4. Yeah, just look at the number of NA mains who has switched their allies to reset bombs :lol: :lol:

Really, sometimes I wonder if making so many reset bombs is against the ToU... So many accounts as reset bombs!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ATA should really look into this. ;)

5. No worries, no need to think.
    We have definitely been hyped up by everyone else ;)

We are merely normal players who enjoy the game as it is :)
    Game as it is meaning OSW, EBs and Item Hunting, Wars, etc.
    No stress, no sweat, just a game :)

6. Congratulations!!! You win! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep it up! :p

7. Again, lenghty expanations as to why she/they never lose

8. Just let this thread die. This osw is gotta b the lamest ive ever seen. No strips, no hits, not even loud mouths trash talking. All i see r their silly explanations. Boring as hell. U might as well be fighting ur alts or warbeasts

9. Why do we even need to report strips here? 

10. Don't even try to read this Salty (save u the trouble of posting TL;DR )

And yeah yeah I'm sure someone's already created a seperate thread on this in the past but...

I really wish KAW would create a war scoreboard like they do for system war, for PvP or even mismatched OSW ie:1-v-MANY. As far as I'm concerned KAW is about GOLD and the one winning is the one who's taken the most.

Every freaking OSW/PvP is the same both sides talking smack with no real actual way to see who's telling the truth or not. SS of BL is not good proof (...was it FB, skimming, burning pots/troops on an acct w/no gold ...ie: how much gold was actually taken? etc.)

l know for a FACT that many smaller players or players w/mult. accts. have challenged and beaten bigger players or even whole clans or that tiny clans have beating bigger clans/alliances

It's getting old and pathetic to OSW with some1, having the thing go on for weeks, months, years even just to end in mutual CF (lame) or have one or both sides abandon the OSW and act like it never happened just because the loser dsnt have the character or cajones to admit defeat in a "GAME"

I ONLY OSW/PVP (and HTE..lol) I quit system wars a few months after I started KAWing years ago. With out a clear cut victor it dsnt equate to a true contest of skills ...its reduced to who can smack talk the most and hype themselves most into BELIEVING they won and convincing others. It just creates the delusional neurotic behavior you see go back n forth among players, mostly in forums.

As of now the best way I can see if someone is winning is if they're stripping the other side and of course that dsnt tell the whole story of who's taken the most gold from their opponent either.

Then PvP/OSW would become a true contest of skills and will ...yeah yeah yeah I know what many will say "then why don't you system war?"
    Because I like many others hate the mechanics of EE/system wars and love old school KAWit would def cut down on the trolling (well mine at least)

...I would've started a seperate thread on this but I haven't linked this acct to PC yet and not motivated enough to do so atm.

End of long winded tirade 

11. @Todd, not a bad idea, but will never happen. Only the participants in the osw truly know what happened, regardless of what forums say. That is all that really matters anyways.
    @Saltyfeet. Do you admit defeat? You should. Your obvious trolls of major alliances/clans to increase your battle losses is working. Unfortunately, the street cred (or kaw cred in this case) eludes you. It always will.

12. I might have kick that ass in the past

13. @chainkills ...yeah "I" know what really happened between me

14. wtf??? Happened rest of my post lol

15. @saltyfeet....please leave WARBEASTS out of your comment I happen to love that darn piggy. P.S. You should see a doctor salty feet isn't normal, you might have something.
    P.P.S. How did you first find out you had salty feet?
    Brings putting your feet in your mouth to a new level.
    P.P.P.S. I'm just kidding. Hope you had a laugh with my comments. Lol it's for entertainment and happy kawing all.

16. I'm going to travel back in time... Find a dinosaur egg.. Bring it back to the future, sit on it till it hatches, raise it, love it, and then watch it mangle your lifeless and helpless carcass.. While I touch myself inappropriately

17. I'm beating the snot, out of the losers in my feeds :D yafi. Ain't no osw warriors they a bunch of cowards lmao kinda why they called in more help for one me They Suk at this game

18. oan I am keeping it up appleseed why you think you guys keep sending more peeps over daily?

19. Bump with update: someone went naked, which was self infected. (; which was a counter since the other party banked, now presently Rio has her alt opps is Rio a chick or guy this month??? Idk but shim got arch-nemisis on me lmao out of fear of whom I may or may not hit, yafi know who emailed support an got me silenced after my talk to there counsel now it's known why I'm disgruntled yafi say there osw warriors yet has no honor, which is sad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.