From Jacob41 to the homosexual community.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Vindictive_Intentions, Jun 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gays are funny, ain't that the point?

2. I feel this is an overreaction a 3 day pin n farm for comments thats ridiculous. People overreact when one person says something yet its fine for another too. For example

Anyone can make fun of white people. Its always considered funny. But god forbid if a white person makes fun of a dif race. All hell will break loose. Example

On tv u see a site. Blacksonly.com. N its just fine. Gets advertised
    Can u imagine if we made a whitesonly.com. Wed get thrashed n b called racist n shut down in a heartbeat

I didnt c what he said about homos n personally idc what he said. U guys know homo is a sin? U guys know theres man n woman parts are dif for a reason? Ur open to do what u choose i suppose but i dont understand why

3. Wow op is scaredy cat. Fite me op. Now.

4. Who gives a **** if someone makes a homosexual joke. **** that ****. At least you know they are more immature than you are. You don't have to flip **** :lol:

5. I'm with RTF___llF_I_lNl. Homosexuality is a sin and against the bible (I know some of you will hate me for just saying bible, but get over it). You're entitled to your opinion by all means but a man and a woman should be together. Not a man and a man, or a woman and another woman. It is nasty.

6. I find it ironic that gays all fight for the rights that straight people have by hating on everyone that doesn't share their exact opinion. C'mon guys. It doesn't work like that. There's, what? A billion Catholics? Catholics are against homosexuality, correct? There's a billion people who don't share your opinion, along with many other Christian religions. You aren't going to get far by raging all over that many people.

7. So now kaw has become Rainbow at war??

Gayyyyy

8. I feel sorry for the anal hitmen. They get treated so bad

9. Op try to bully me.

10. Lolol, wasnt bullying. Same way he has the right to express himself, others have the right to respond the way they want. And the world goes round and round

11. Op is homo, op feel free to force me into making threads..

Oh wait im not half your size, you wont try huh?

12. What I'm really surprised about is TS being involved with this. Was gonna visit but not sure I want weezus grabbing my butt when I'm not looking 

Weezus bro. Wake up !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.